Wellspring University Post-UTME / DE Form 2021: Cut-off Mark and Requirement. Do you wish to enroll at Wellspring University this year? Wellspring University Post-UTME form for 2021 has been officially released by the school and it is currently on sale. Guidelines on Available Courses, Eligibility, price of form, Admission Requirements, and how to apply have been stated below for your perusal.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into Wellspring University’s various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See the list of high-quality courses available at Wellspring University below:
S/NO. COURSE COLLEGE
1. COMPUTER SCIENCE NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
2. MICROBIOLOGY NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
3. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
4. SOFTWARE ENGINEERING NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
5. PHYSICS/ELECTRONICS NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES
6. ACCOUNTING SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
7. ECONOMICS SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
8. MASS COMMUNICATION SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
9. BUS. ADMINISTRATION SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
10. INT’L RELATIONS SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES
- Candidates who wrote the 2021 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made Wellspring University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Wellspring University as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the Wellspring University POST-UTME Screening.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who sat for 2021 JAMB, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Students with O’Level Certificate, A-level, Diploma and any other relevant certificate are qualified to apply.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses
- Bachelor’s Degree Application fee 7500 Naira Wellspring University Post-UTME / DE Form
Method of Application
- The application form is N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred naira only) CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Click here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR)
- Keep your RRR safe and use it to make payment on available channels
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit, you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- However, we advise you to make payments online as it is faster
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, an sms/e-mail will be sent to you.
- Screening dates, time, and venue will be communicated to all applicants in no distant time after a successful registration.