The Wellspring University, Benin City, Edo State, Preliminary Programme is a year preparatory advanced level programme, conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) to prepare students for Direct-Entry Admissions into the university.
Students who have been exposed to a minimum of one year approved preparatory courses in Wellspring University and subsequently have passed can seek Direct Entry admissions into the University Degree programmes at 200 level.
Requirements: Candidate must have 5 O-Level Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent.
How to Apply for Wellspring University JUPEB Admission Form
|Degree Foundation(JUPEB/IJMB) Application fee||₦7500.00|
- Check the fees table above for application fees
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Paystack, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- However, we advise you to make payments online as it is safe and faster
- You pay the prescribed fee as given in the table!
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may use your application number to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, a sms/e-mail will be sent to you.
Sreening dates, time and venue will be communicated to all applicants in no distant time after a successful registration.