Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment 2021: This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for Voluntary Service Overseas job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements, and qualifications.
Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
For the last few years, Voluntary Service Overseas has seen a huge recruiting intake.
On different websites, we’ve received countless inquiries from aspirants seeking legitimate information about the Voluntary Service Overseas application form and recommendations for 2021/2022.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Voluntary Service Overseas form?
- Is the Voluntary Service Overseas 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment start?
- I need Voluntary Service Overseas Trending Jobs update?
- Is Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment real for 2021?
- When is Voluntary Service Overseas Application Deadline 2021?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Voluntary Service Overseas Job Description
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) is the world’s leading international development organization that works through volunteers to fight poverty.
Our unique position in international development is to place dedicated volunteers with strategically chosen organizations where their talents will have the greatest impact. We work in 24 countries around the world.
Our outstanding volunteers live and work in some of the world’s poorest societies, exchanging their diverse talents and expertise to create fresh innovations and new ways of doing things, and assisting in the development of new technologies.
We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come. Join us and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
Available Vacant Positions
Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the Voluntary Service Overseas recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment Shortlisted Applicant Update
You’ve had your foot in the door if you’ve been shortlisted. It’s now time for you to shine in the final stage of the process: the interview.
That could be a phone interview, a Skype interview, or a face-to-face interview. This, of course, is dependent on the boss. When you’re on the shortlist:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- Practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
However, we hope you will find this knowledge on UNDP Jobs in Nigeria 2021 useful. Why don’t you share it with your friends by using the share button on this site?
You may also sign up to be notified as new material on this subject becomes accessible.
If you need more current information about UNDP Jobs in Nigeria 2021, please contact us.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.