Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of post-basic Paediatric Nursing (SOPN) programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The School offers twelve (12) months Post-Basic training in Paediatric Nursing Education.
UDUTH Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and have a current practising license.
- Must have at least one (1) year post Nursing qualification experience.
- Must have at least five (5) credits in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB which should include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for UDUTH Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing Admission Form
- The sum of five (5) thousand Naira (NGN5,000) only should be paid into the School of Post-Basic Paediatric Nursing, UDUTH account via Remita (by selecting the School of Post Basic Paediatric Nursing from the Service Type drop-down menu).
- The original copy of the payment receipt should be presented to the School’s Secretary where the login details (PIN number) will be issued.
- Visit www.sopn.uduth.org.ng to start the application.
- Print two (2) copies of the application summary.
- The portal will be opened on Monday 2nd May 2022 and closes on Friday 23rd September 2022
- Eligible candidates should be invited for the entrance examination on Saturday 24th September 2022 at the School premises.
- The selection interview will be conducted on Monday, 26th September 2022.