UNN JUPEB Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. University of Nigeria, Nsukka is inviting the general public and all interested candidates who wish to take part in the 2021 UNN Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission exercise, to pick up the UNN JUPEB Admission form. Suitable, qualified, and eligible candidates are advised to see the eligibility, courses offered by the school, and application procedures below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. The programme leads to the JUPEB certificate award, which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into various degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including the English Language) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University. UNN JUPEB Admission form
DURATION: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Available Subject Combinations:
- Gov/Lit-in-English/CRS (GLCRS),
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM),
- Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG),
- Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG),
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG),
- Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS),
- Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
- Business Studies/Economics/Mathematics (BEM),
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM),
- Accounts/Business Studies/Economics (ABE) etc.
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM),
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB),
- Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM),
- Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM).
- Physics/Biology/Mathematics (PBM) etc.
The above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into various courses in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts in University of Nigeria, Nsukka and all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
The applicant should pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through remita payment platform at any bank. He/she should generate a payment invoice which contains remita number. The invoice printout will enable him/her to make payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply)
The Summary of the procedures for the applicant is as follows:
- Visit unn.edu.ng/
- Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB.
- Enter your telephone number and click on submit.
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit.
- Print out the invoice and pay at the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng)
- Click on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter the remita number and click on submit.
- Fill the form and attach your passport (colour passport photograph with white background).
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out the acknowledgment slip.
Note that JUPEB UNN has not authorized any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. UNN-JUPEB Application and payment is strictly online through the UNN Portal at www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng using Remita and not through individual bank account.
- All prospective JUPEB candidates are advised to regularly visit unn.edu.ng as well as their email for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2022 JAMB Direct Entry at the appropriate time.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Closing Date: Application will end on 25th October, 2021.
Further information after application will be communicated to you through your email.
JUPEB ICT Manger: 07037597919
Barr. C.C Igbokwe