This is to inform members of the public, particularly candidates who are willing to study at the University of Mkar, Mkar, that admission forms into the University for the 2022/2023 academic year through JAMB are now on sale.
- Minimum JAMB Cut-Off Marks
- 5 Credits including Maths & English
- Change of course is allowed for those who didn’t choose the University of Mkar, Mkar in their JAMB
- Physical screening is Ongoing during working hours Mondays to Fridays.
University of Mkar Degree Programmes
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Industrial Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Statistics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
COLLEGE OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Science and Technology
COLLEGE OF ARTS
- B.A. English
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Accounting
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Business Management
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Sociology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mass Communication
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) International Relations
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Psychology
University of Mkar Admission Entry Requirements
Undergraduate applicants must possess five credits pass in relevant areas in WACE or NECO at not more than two sittings in addition to the UTME national approved cutoff marks. Direct entry candidates must have relevant A-level passes in relevant fields in addition to purchasing a UTME direct entry form. Even candidates who did not chose the University as their first and second choice in their UTME can be considered for admission.
University of Mkar Post UTME Screening
University of Mkar, Mkar wishes to announce to the applicants seeking admission into the Undergraduate Programmes of the 2022/2023 Academic Session that, the First Screening comes up on SEPTEMBER 08, 2022 at the University Campus by 10:00 am Prompt.
Applicants are by this announcement, requested to come along with the following:
- JAMB Results
- SSCE Results
- First School Leaving Certificates
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Four recent Passport Photographs
Both Documentation Forms, as well as Screening, cost Two Thousand Naira Only (2000.00). Those who did not choose the University of Mkar, Mkar as their first and second choice Institution can also come for screening but would need to do the change of Institution on the JAMB Portal after the screening exercise.
Meanwhile, applicants who cannot be present at the physical screening can forward the required documents to the University admissions screening email: [email protected]
Applicants must endeavour to be punctual and comply with all Covid-19 protocols.
For More enquiries call 07067067625, 08024528353, 08111102500, 07064545581
About the University of Mkar
The University of Mkar, Mkar is a licensed private University located at Mkar, Gboko Local Government Area, Benue State, Nigeria offering various programmes accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). Parents and guardians are hereby encouraged to bring their children and wards to the University of Mkar, Mkar for holistic training. At the University of Mkar, Mkar we give special attention to spiritual, physical, moral and mental development of our students.