University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Centre for Environmental Studies Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), Centre for Environmental Studies, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIABUJA Centre for Environmental Studies Postgraduate Courses
- Doctor of Environmental Management (DEM) (Professional)
- Masters in Environmental Assessment Management and Sustainability (Professional)
- Masters in Environmental Houth Studies (Professional)
Duration of UNIABUJA Centre for Environmental Studies Postgraduate Programmes
The Doctor of Environmental Management (DEM) (Professional) programme shall be offered on both Full Time and Part Time bases
- Full Time: Minimum of (6) Six Semesters and Maximum of (10) Ten semesters
- Part Time: Minimum of (7) Seven Semesters and Maximum of (13) Thirteen Semesters
UNIABUJA Centre for Environmental Studies Postgraduate Programmes Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the above-listed programmes must
- Five (5) Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WASC/NECOIGCE (ordinary level or possess their equivalent)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Applied Science, Science of Technology or related fields.
Candidates applying for the PhD programme must, in addition to the above-mentioned requirements, possess Masters in Environmental.
Planning and Protection or M.Sc. M.Tech in any environment-related discipline with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.00 from the University of Abuja or any other approved institution of higher learning
Candidates must also submit a brief research proposal on the chosen area of study and have demonstrable ability to carry out research Independently or with very minimal supervision.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Centre for Environmental Studies Postgraduate Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Follow the online instructions to complete your application.
APPLICATION FEE: A non-refundable application fee of Thirty Thousand (N30,000.00) Naira only should be paid to the University of Abuja only on the application portal
The deadline for registration: Wednesday, September 7th, 2022.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: +234(0)809 672 2836, (0)803 590 5316