UNICAL Post UTME form 2020/2021 – On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about UNICAL Post UTME form including how much the admission form costs, where and how to purchase the form, admission requirements (O’level and UTME) to apply for the admission form, when UNICAL Post UTME portal will open for application on www.myunical.edu.ng, the application closing date, the examination dates, cut off mark and the latest news update.
In fact, I won’t stop there.
I will also give you more facts on UNICAL Post UTME such as the the documents you need to apply, number of exam questions, what the examination looks like and every other thing you need to know.
So, let’s begin right away.
Before you even start thinking of applying for the form, make sure you have checked the requirement carefully and you are eligible to apply to avoid stories that touch later.
There are many requirements you must meet before you can purchase UNICAL admission form 2020/21 online.
UNICAL Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
Only the candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
NOTE: Those who did not choose UNICAL as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Once you meet these basic requirements, you can apply for UNICAL Post UTME admission form in 2020.
Let’s move to the next part.
Is UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME form for 2020 admission process is not out yet.
However, it is expected that the form will come out very soon.
That’s not all, I have more for you.
When Will UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/21 Be Out?
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME form will be released very soon on the school portal.
For now, drop a comment below to be updated as soon as the portal is opened.
How Much Is UNICAL Admission Form 2020/2021
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, with some additional bank charges.
UNICAL Cut Off Mark 2020
UNICAL JAMB cut off mark for 2020 admission exercise is 160.
In other words, you must have scored a minimum of 160 in this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) before you can apply for UNICAL admission form.
NOTE: Scoring 160 does not guarantee admission in all courses in UNICAL.
Some courses are more competitive and you must have scored high in UTME to stand a chance of gaining admission.
If you scored lesser than the score that gives you a chance of gaining admission, it will be very smart to change your course/institution now.
If you are unsure of what to change to, feel free to ask below. I am ready to guide you.
UNICAL Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
If you intend to gain admission directly into 200L in UNICAL, then this information is for you.
If you are not applying for UNICAL direct entry admission form, move to the next heading below to see how to UNICAL Post UTME registration will be done once it is out.
Candidates seeking admission into the University through Direct Entry should posses, in addition to ordinary level and JAMB requirements, one of the followings:
- Advanced Level (A/Level).
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions.
Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For now, UNICAL direct entry admission form is not out yet too.
I will update this post immediately the form is out on UNICAL portal.
How To Apply For UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/21
The application will be done online by candidates on the Undergraduate admission portal which is www.myunical.edu.ng.
Like I said earlier, the portal is not open yet.
Once it opens, I will update this post to inform you. Drop a comment below so that you don’t miss out.
Here are the things you need to do to apply successfully without any issue:
The following payment options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: www.myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for UNICAL Post UTME screening will be in August, 2020 (if everything goes the way it normally is).
Usually, you will be able to check your examination date on the admission portal.
The specific time, venue and date for each candidate will be communicated in due course.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Notice
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from
Friday 26th July 20191st of August 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Also, don’t forget to drop a comment below to be updated once the form is out. Please, share the post with others to avoid misinformation.