UNIABUJA Post UTME form 2020/2021 – On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about UNIABUJA Post UTME form including how much the admission form costs, where and how to purchase the form, admission requirements (O’level and UTME) to apply for the admission form, when UNIABUJA Post UTME portal will open for application on www.uniabuja.edu.ng, the application closing date, the examination dates, cut off mark and the latest news update.
In fact, I won’t stop there.
I will also give you more facts on UNIABUJA Post UTME such as the the documents you need to apply, number of exam questions, what the examination looks like and every other thing you need to know.
So, let’s begin right away.
Before you even start thinking of applying for the form, make sure you have checked the requirement carefully and you are eligible to apply to avoid stories that touch later.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
To be eligible to apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME 2020 admission form, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- You must have chosen university of Abuja as your first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as your first choice.
- For Direct Entry (D.E) candidates, you will be required to upload both your O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
NOTE: Those who did not choose UNIABUJA as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Once you meet these basic requirements, you can apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME admission form in 2020.
That leads us to the next question.
Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME form for 2020 admission process is not out yet.
However, it is expected that the form will come out very soon.
That’s not all, I have more for you.
When Will UNIABUJA Post Form 2020/21 Be Out?
This year, it may be delayed since the Covid-19 pandemic disrupted the academic calendar of many schools.
How Much Is UNIABUJA Admission Form 2020/2021
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, with some additional bank charges.
UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
UNIABUJA JAMB cut off mark for 2020 admission exercise is 180.
In other words, you must have scored a minimum of 180 in this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) before you can apply for UNIABUJA admission form.
NOTE: Scoring 180 does not guarantee admission in all courses in UNIABUJA.
Some courses are more competitive and you must have scored high in UTME to stand a chance of gaining admission.
If you scored lesser than the score that gives you a chance of gaining admission, it will be very smart to change your course/institution now.
If you are unsure of what to change to, feel free to ask below. I am ready to guide you.
UNIABUJA Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
If you intend to gain admission directly into 200L in UNIABUJA, then this information is for you.
If you are not applying for UNIABUJA direct entry admission form, move to the next heading below to see how to UNIABUJA Post UTME registration will be done once it is out.
Candidates seeking admission into the University through Direct Entry should posses, in addition to ordinary level and JAMB requirements, one of the followings:
- Advanced Level (A/Level)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions.
Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For now, UNIABUJA direct entry admission form is not out yet too.
I will update this post immediately the form is out on UNIABUJA portal.
How To Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2020/21
The application will be done online by candidates on the Undergraduate admission portal which is www.uniabuja.edu.ng.
Like I said earlier, the portal is not open yet.
Once it opens, I will update this post to inform you. Drop a comment below so that you don’t miss out.
Here are the things you need to do to apply successfully without any issue:
- Visit http://www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIABUJA Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for UNIABUJA Post UTME screening will be in September, 2020 (if everything goes the way it normally is).
Usually, you will be able to check your examination date on the admission portal.
The specific time, venue and date for each candidate will be communicated in due course.
Also, don’t forget to drop a comment below to be updated once the form is out. Please, share the post with others to avoid misinformation.