Are you planning to study in Canada this year?
This is for you!
Things to know before applying to Universities in Canada
1. Make Plans: Start planning at least a year ahead of time.
2. Decide on a field of study: [/i]Check out the programs available in your chosen field, as well as the universities that provide them.
3. [i]Take a language proficiency test: English and French are spoken in Canada. This means you can study in either of these languages. To do so, you need to prove that you are proficient in either of them.
4. Start applying: Note that the application process differs from one university to another. So, check the requirements on their official websites.
5. Apply for study Permit/Visa: Once your application is accepted, you need to apply for a Canadian study permit/ student visa.