Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the St. Augustine College of Education – SACOED (Affiliated to the University of Ibadan) post UTME form for admission into its various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
St. Augustine College of Education (Affiliated to UI) Degree Courses, Admission Requirements & Duration
ALL DEGREE CERTIFICATES ARE AWARDED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN AND ALL COURSES ARE NUC ACCREDITED.
- Arts and Social Science:
- B.Sc(Ed) Economics
- B.Sc(Ed) Political Science
- B.A (Ed) English Language
- B.Ed Social Studies
- B.A (Ed) CRS/IRS
- B.Ed Educational Management
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling
- FULL TIME 4 YEARS, DIRECT ENTRY 3 YEARS
- PART-TIME (DISTANCE LEARNING) 5 YEARS,
- DIRECT ENTRY 4 YEARS.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (DEGREE):
- Five (5) Credits at One Sitting or Six (6) Credits at Two sittings in SSCE, GCE or NECO.
St. Augustine College of Education (Affiliated to UI) Post UTME Form
Kindly log on to this link https://applications.staugustinecollege.edu.ng/ for any programme of your choice.
ST. AUGUSTINE’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,
2, Moronfolu Street, by Pako Bus stop, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos State,
Between 8.00am and 4.00pm, Monday through Friday.
OR Log-on to www.staugustinecollege.edu.ng for further guidelines
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
08034919553, 08065954493, 08023891300, 08034700872.