St. Albert Institute (UNIJOS Affiliate) Post-UTME Form 2021: Cut Off Mark, Requirements. St. Albert institute UNIJOS affiliated has now made it known to the general public that their Post-UTME Form is available for purchase. All eligible and suitable candidates can now buy the St. Albert institute (UNIJOS Affiliate) Post-UTME Form and apply for admission into the school. The cut-off mark, entry requirement, and how to apply have been provided below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates into the undergraduate degree programme of the St Albert institute in affiliation to the University of Jos For a 4years degree programme leading to the award of B.A Philosophy for 2021/2022 academic session.
Five (5) “0 Level Credit Passes to include English and Mathematics (Not more than sittings in WAEC/NECO)
UTME Subjects Combination:
English Language, any three (3) Arts or Social Sciences Subjects
1. All Candidates interested in studying at St Albert institute, even if it is not their 1st choice in JAMB but have obtained a minimum of 160 points at the UTME can do a change of Instutition via JAMB’s Portal from Institutions of choices to ST ALBERT INSTITUTE
2. Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to St Albert Institute
3. All other students that desire integral professional training combined with moral, spiritual and cultural formation
METHOD OF APPLICATION
FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1. Make a non-refundable payment of Four Thousand Naira (N 4000)
Only processing fee into the following Account:
Zenith Bank Plc.
Account name: St Albert institute
2. Fill our online form on www.stalberti.edu.ng or download the
PDF form from our website and complete it.
3. Scan the Teller, credentials of UTME result slip, WAEC/NECO result,
including the completed form and send to:
email@example.com and/or 07067177373 (Whatsapp). You can also submit them at: The Registry
St Albert Institute, Fayit-Fadan Kagoma, Kaduna State.