It is a well-known fact that one of the easiest ways to migrate abroad is through education. However, as most of us know, quality education is a luxury for most. People dream of going to college or post secondary institutions. But they are not able to make the dream become a reality due to lack of available funds.
A great deal of students wish to experience higher education but due to an increase in enrollment rates and other factors, the cost of tuition and other necessary fees have forced them to have no other choice but to search for the best international student loans. In our present society, going after a college education is a requirement for those who want a lucrative job in certain industries.
In Africa, the importance of education in regards to the growth of the continent is a major factor. This has been a big issue for the government to tackle over time. Getting a college degree can be the key to success for some. But for others, the conclusion of post secondary education is the beginning of the struggle to pay back loans.
As much as student loans can be helpful, paying the fees back could prove difficult. That could lead to some struggles mentally and physically. This would in turn affect the standard of living of the individual. With that being said, as Nigerians who want to experience a different level of education in foreign countries, the list of programs below could be helpful to you.
There are a number of financial institutions that award study loans to international students including Nigerians to receive an education abroad. There are a few best student loan platform you could check out. We have made things easier for you by listing the best international student loans below with the necessary information needed.
Some student loan platforms for international students
- Mpower finance has fixed-rate loans from $2,001 to $100,000 total. No cosigner, collateral or credit history is required. This is considered as one of the best international student loans. However, it supports only Canada & USA schools, for more information kindly visit their website.
- For people who want to get the best international student loan to study in the UK, this program is for you. At Future finance the loans range from £2,000 to £40,000 and a guarantor is required. This program is for student loans for undergraduates and postgraduates. Find out more on their website.
- Stilt Finance loan for immigrants & under-served, No cosigner required and No prepayment fees, low interest rate & flexible repayment plan and for more information please visit the website.
- Prodigy finance has variable interest rates and No cosigner is needed, however collateral or credit history is required and for extra information , visit the website.
- Global student loan corporation does not require you to have a cosigner and the funds will be disbursed directly to the school, visit their website for more information.
- Finally we have our very own Access bank, they have a student loan program which offers loans of up to 5 million naira. For more information kindly visit their website.