The Women in Finance and Technology Scholarship is accessible to excellent female candidates with strong academic credentials. This scholarship opportunity is intended to attract and encourage outstanding female candidates interested in pursuing careers in fields with a gender imbalance.
Scholarships for Women in Finance and Technology at BI Norwegian Business School, Norwayv- 2022
Application Deadline: March 1.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Cover total tuition fees
Number of Awards: Up to 10 award
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be female candidates admitted to one of the eligible programs at NBS.
- be female candidates with strong academic records.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests TOEFL or IELTS. The minimum standard for test scores that BI accepts are:
- TOEFL – a total score of 575 points for the written test or 233 for the computer-based version or 90 points on the internet-based test
- IELTS – a score of 6.5
- GMAT 0529
- TOEFL 0529
- GRE 7365
How to Apply: Interested applicants are asked to follow the below-given steps:
- Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this Scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the Scholarship and A separate scholarship application letter is not required.
For more Information on Scholarships for Women in Finance and Technology Visit The Official Website