Scholarship Awards for the 2022 FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) to Study Abroad Application.
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, and Egypt;
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Romania.
Application Closing Date: ONGOING
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) in all fields.
- All undergraduate degree applicants must have a minimum of five (7) distinctions (As and Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) exclusively in subjects relevant to their fields of study, including English Language and Mathematics. Non-African countries’ certificates should not be older than two (2) years (2020 & 2021), while African countries’ certificates should be no older than one year (2021). The age range is 17 to 20 years old.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have completed the N.Y.S.C. Program, and the age limit for Masters and Ph.D. applicants is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. applicants.
- i) N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- ii) Evidence of readiness to be released by an employee.
- On the front page of the Federal Ministry of Education’s website, www.education.gov.ng, click on the Federal Scholarship Board ICON:
- Read the guidelines before filling out the online application form
.• Fill out the Application Form and print it.
NOTE: Candidates recommended by the Board must submit the following documents to the Federal Scholarship Board::
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of a current international passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government Hospitals;
- Birth Certificate & Indigene Letter; and
- Police Clearance Certificate, if applicable.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- i) 08077884417
- ii) email@example.com
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS NO PROCESSING FEE FOR THIS SPECIFIC APPLICATION. BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS.
Visit The Official Website For More Information