RES4Africa Foundation Advanced Training Course 2022 | Funded to Milan, Italy
The RES4Africa Foundation is delighted to announce the opening of the application process for the 9th edition of the Advanced Training Course (ATC), which will take place in Milan from November 21 to December 2, 2022.
The 2022 edition is being organised in association with the Enel Foundation, the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, and the European Investment Bank, as well as the Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Management and SDA Bocconi.
The training sessions will focus on renewable energy, with a focus on technical, economic, and regulatory fundamental competencies, as well as advanced tools for assessing and deploying energy solutions in various situations.
RES4Africa Foundation Advanced Training Course Eligibility
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Have an adequate seniority (minimum of 5 years in the energy field);
- Be eligible to travel to Italy;
- Be fully proficient in English.
RES4Africa Foundation Advanced Training Course Scholarship
- A full scholarship will be awarded to up to 50 African professionals from Sub-Saharan Africa and Southern and Eastern Mediterranean countries. Furthermore, RES4Africa opens the application to 10 candidates from its members and stakeholders’ network, in addition to another 10 opportunities for Ph.D. and MD students from Italian and international universities.
How to Apply for RES4Africa Foundation Advanced Training Course
- All applicants applying for the full scholarship are required to register and complete the application form and submit all required documents by August 28, 2022.
- Applicants from RES4Africa Members and Stakeholders and Ph.D. and MD students must submit their applications by October 1, 2022.