COVID-19 vaccination Portal – In this guide, I will show you the step-by-step guide on How to register for Covid-19 vaccination in Nigeria. Visit the COVID-19 vaccination e-registration Portal to enroll now.
Information reaching us has it that the Nigerian Government is about to receive 3.92 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA) had launched an online registration portal for COVID-19 vaccination. Before you receive the COVID-19 vaccination in Nigeria, you have to register on the portal. Those who are not registered will not get vaccinated.
In this article, I will show you everything you need to know about the nphcda.gov.ng COVID-19 vaccination Portal. Here, you will see the registration requirements, other eligibility requirements and how to register to receive the free COVID-19 vaccination.
About the COVID-19 Vaccination e-Registration Portal
The COVID-19 vaccination Portal is an Electronic Management of Immunization Data (EMID) registration portal.
This is the registration platform of the Federal Ministry of Health for COVID 19 Vaccination. The portal will be used to capture your data and schedules you for COVID 19 vaccination. Once you register on this nphcda.gov.ng covid-19 portal, the Federal Government of Nigeria under the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA) will make your vaccination easier and faster.
How to Register on COVID-19 vaccination Registration Portal
To start the registration follow the instructions below;
B. Click on the “COVID-19 VACCINATION e-REGISTRATION” button on the top right corner of your screen if you are using a computer or a laptop.
C: Fill the Registration Form for COVID-19 Vaccination with the following steps;
- Type in your Full Name
- Type in your contact phone number
- Type in your Email address
- Select either “YES” or “NO” if you know your exact date of birth
- Select your Sex either “MALE” or “FEMALE”
- Select the type of Identity eother National ID (NIN), Drivers Licence, International Passport, Voters Card. You can also selct “Not available if you don’t have any form of ID.
- Type in your residential Address. That is where you live right now.
- Type in your local government of residence. That is the local government where you live right now.
- Select your “Ward of Residence”. That is the political ward where you live now.
- Select your preferred vaccination site
- Select your preferred date for vaccination
- Select your preferred time slot for the vaccination
- Upload your passport photograph with a clear background.
- Answer either “YES” or “NO” if you work in the Health Sector?
- Answer either “YES” or “NO” if you have any known medical condition?
- Answer either “YES” or “NO” if you have any History of Allergies?
- Enter the secret 4 digit number in the box and …
- Click the submit button.
Kindly follow the steps above to register and get vaccinated today.
— NPHCDA (@NphcdaNG) March 1, 2021
Nigeria has so far recorded 156,000 cases of coronavirus and 1,907 deaths.
“Vaccines are a critical tool in the battle against COVID-19. In the meantime, Nigerians must continue to take steps to contain the virus, as the vaccination programme will take at least a year before it is fully effective,” said Dr Walter Kazadi Mulombo, WHO Representative in Nigeria.
The country plans to vaccinate at least 70% of eligible Nigerians aged 18 years and above in four phases within two years.
For more information, please call: 0803 123 0415, 0803 123 0416.