Learnallpro reports that Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management (RECTEM) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
RECTEM ND Courses
- Business Administration and Management
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Electronic / Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
RECTEM Admission Requirements
The requirements for prospective candidates applying to Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management are:
- 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- The candidate must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credits in five subjects including Mathematics and the English Language and no more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or equivalent.
a. ND Accountancy/ND Business Administration and Management
- Credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in English Language, Mathematics plus 2/3 credits in Commercial Subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
b. ND Architectural Technology:
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and 2 other credits from Economics/Biology/Geography/Chemistry/Fine Art/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
c. Quantity Surveying:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any 2 credits from Economics/Commerce/Technical Drawing/Fine Art/Geography/Chemistry/Further Maths/Woodwork/Biology/Metalwork at not more than 2 sittings.
d. Estate Management & Valuation:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Credit in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science and another one credit in Geography/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
e. Computer Science:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Physics, Mathematics plus two credits in Statistics/Geography/Further Maths/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science/Computer Science at not more than 2 sittings.
f. Science Laboratory Technology:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language and Mathematics plus two Credits in Physics/Biology/Agricultural Science/Chemistry and one Credit in Technical Drawing/Metalwork/ Woodwork/Basic Electricity/Geography/Further Maths/Fine Art at not more than 2 sittings.
g. Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Civil Engineering Technology:
- SSCE/NTC/WASC/GCE O/L/NECO/NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and one other credit from Technical Drawing/Basic Electronics/Electricity/Auto Mechanics/Metalwork/Further Maths/Geography at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for RECTEM Post UTME Form
Prospective candidates should visit the College Website: https://rectem.edu.ng/apply/ and follow the instructions thereby.
For further enquiries, please contact; 08084590371, 08139509494.