May 17, 2022

Ralph Pittman stormed off and left Drew Sidora crying at an elaborate candlelight romantic dinner after she wished to speak to him about their relationship on Sunday night time’s The Actual Housewives of Atlanta.

Ralph, 38, had gone to nice lengths to plan the dinner that he hoped would present Drew how a lot he cared for her. He flew in her glam squad to get her prepared and laid out a pink carpet to a chauffeured automotive that whisked her away from their home to a shock location.

‘The place am I?’ Drew, 37, stated to Ralph after she obtained there.

Crying: Ralph Pittman stormed off and left Drew Sidora crying at an elaborate candlelight romantic dinner after she wanted to talk to him about their relationship on Sunday night's The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Crying: Ralph Pittman stormed off and left Drew Sidora crying at an elaborate candlelight romantic dinner after she wished to speak to him about their relationship on Sunday night time’s The Actual Housewives of Atlanta

Cared: Ralph, 38, had gone to great lengths to plan the dinner that he hoped would show Drew how much he cared for her. He flew in her glam squad to get her ready and laid out a red carpet to a chauffeured car that whisked her away from their house to a surprise location

Cared: Ralph, 38, had gone to nice lengths to plan the dinner that he hoped would present Drew how a lot he cared for her. He flew in her glam squad to get her prepared and laid out a pink carpet to a chauffeured automotive that whisked her away from their home to a shock location

‘That is my tailor’s showroom, really,’ Ralph stated.

Ralph then led her out to a candlelit desk with a large pink roses centerpiece surrounded on the ground by a number of pink rose floral preparations.

‘I need to make it possible for my spouse is aware of that no lady can ever come near her,’ Ralph stated in a confessional.

Table: Ralph then led her out to a candlelit table with a giant red roses centerpiece surrounded on the floor by multiple red rose floral arrangements

Desk: Ralph then led her out to a candlelit desk with a large pink roses centerpiece surrounded on the ground by a number of pink rose floral preparations

Confession: 'I want to make sure that my wife knows that no woman can ever come close to her,' Ralph said in a confessional

Confession: ‘I need to make it possible for my spouse is aware of that no lady can ever come near her,’ Ralph stated in a confessional

‘Generally I might be an a**gap,’ Ralph stated. ‘However the factor about it’s, you already know I like you. I need to be one of the best husband, one of the best father, one of the best supplier.’

‘That is what I stay for you,’ Drew stated. ‘Since you do exit of my approach to make me really feel like crucial factor on this planet. I simply need to make it possible for we do not have these actually excessive highs, and we undergo these lows. And actually cope with our issues on a deeper degree so we might be wholesome for one another.’

‘I agree,’ Ralph stated.

Live for: 'This is what I live for you,' Drew said. 'Because you do go out of my way to make me feel like the most important thing in the world

Stay for: ‘That is what I stay for you,’ Drew stated. ‘Since you do exit of my approach to make me really feel like crucial factor on this planet

Agree: 'I agree,' Ralph said

Agree: ‘I agree,’ Ralph stated

Ralph stated he wished them to only benefit from the night time and to save lots of every thing else for marriage counseling.

‘This exhibits me we will make it,’ Drew stated.

‘This exhibits you?’ Ralph stated. ‘You realize I’m going to schedule a session so that you can go and converse to Dr. Ken on how you can converse to males appropriately to get no matter you are making an attempt to do throughout successfully.’

Counseling: Ralph said he wanted them to just enjoy the night and to save everything else for marriage counseling

Counseling: Ralph stated he wished them to only benefit from the night time and to save lots of every thing else for marriage counseling

Make it: 'This shows me we can make it,' Drew said

Make it: ‘This exhibits me we will make it,’ Drew stated

Speak to men: 'This shows you?' Ralph said. 'You know I am going to schedule a session for you to go and speak to Dr. Ken on how to speak to men appropriately to get whatever you're trying to do across effectively'

Converse to males: ‘This exhibits you?’ Ralph stated. ‘You realize I’m going to schedule a session so that you can go and converse to Dr. Ken on how you can converse to males appropriately to get no matter you are making an attempt to do throughout successfully’

‘Sure, and I’ll pay so that you can have a session to discover ways to discuss to girls,’ Drew stated.

Ralph stated that Dr. Ken stated that Drew used zingers. Drew stated that Dr. Ken referred to as him a maniac.

‘No person that is a maniac is that this profitable,’ Ralph stated. ‘So that you can go and repeat what he says.’

Women: 'Yes, and I will pay for you to have a session to learn how to talk to women,' Drew said

Girls: ‘Sure, and I’ll pay so that you can have a session to discover ways to discuss to girls,’ Drew stated

No maniac: 'Nobody that's a maniac is this successful,' Ralph said. 'For you to go and repeat what he says'

No maniac: ‘No person that is a maniac is that this profitable,’ Ralph stated. ‘So that you can go and repeat what he says’

‘You may have maniac tendencies,’ Drew stated.

When Ralph obtained upset, Drew apologized for saying something.

‘We each have work to do,’ Drew stated.

Maniac: 'You have maniac tendencies,' Drew said

Maniac: ‘You may have maniac tendencies,’ Drew stated

Apologize: When Ralph got upset, Drew apologized for saying anything

Apologize: When Ralph obtained upset, Drew apologized for saying something

‘How about you simply attempt to have a superb night time,’ Ralph stated.

‘Me expressing myself means we’re having a foul night time then what the hell are we doing,’ Drew stated as she began to cry.

‘Actually that is bullsh**,’ Ralph stated. ‘Tonight was not the night time to go and attempt to repair something.’

Good night: 'How about you just try to have a good night,' Ralph said

Good night time: ‘How about you simply attempt to have a superb night time,’ Ralph stated

Expressing: 'Me expressing myself means we are having a bad night then what the hell are we doing,' Drew said as she started to cry

Expressing: ‘Me expressing myself means we’re having a foul night time then what the hell are we doing,’ Drew stated as she began to cry

‘Let’s simply have a dialog, that is all I am asking for,’ Drew stated.

‘Doing stuff for you shouldn’t be the transfer,’ Ralph stated as he walked off. ‘I remorse doing this,’

Within the episode titled ‘All Aboard the Gaslight Categorical,’ opened with Sanya Richards-Ross, 36, explaining that she moved her household to be along with her and her husband NFL alum Aaron Ross, 39, in Atlanta. She stated she now had 9 individuals residing in the home together with her mother and father and her sister Shari, her husband and her twin boys.

Conversation: 'Let's just have a conversation, that's all I'm asking for,' Drew said

Dialog: ‘Let’s simply have a dialog, that is all I am asking for,’ Drew stated

Regret: 'Doing stuff for you is not the move,' Ralph said as he walked off. 'I regret doing this'

Remorse: ‘Doing stuff for you shouldn’t be the transfer,’ Ralph stated as he walked off. ‘I remorse doing this’

Sanya: In the episode titled 'All Aboard the Gaslight Express,' opened with Sanya Richards-Ross, 36, explaining that she moved her family to be with her and her husband NFL alum Aaron Ross, 39, in Atlanta

Sanya: Within the episode titled ‘All Aboard the Gaslight Categorical,’ opened with Sanya Richards-Ross, 36, explaining that she moved her household to be along with her and her husband NFL alum Aaron Ross, 39, in Atlanta

‘The home is certainly crowded,’ Sanya stated in a confessional. ‘My sister is definitely my hairstylist. My Mother nonetheless manages me. Having them in Atlanta goes to provide me every thing I have to take the world by storm.’

Shereé Whitfield, 51, invited Kenya Moore, 51, over to see her new ‘Chateau.’ Her mom Thelma requested her if Kenya ate sweets.

‘I do not know, the b**** skinny as hell, proper now,’ Shereé stated. ‘She will not be consuming nothing.’

Crowded:  'The house is definitely crowded,' Sanya said in a confessional. 'My sister is actually my hairstylist. My Mom still manages me. Having them in Atlanta is going to give me everything I need to take the world by storm'

Crowded:  ‘The home is certainly crowded,’ Sanya stated in a confessional. ‘My sister is definitely my hairstylist. My Mother nonetheless manages me. Having them in Atlanta goes to provide me every thing I have to take the world by storm’

Sheree and Kenya: Shereé Whitfield, 51, invited Kenya Moore, 51, over to see her new 'Chateau.' Her mother Thelma asked her if Kenya ate sweets

Sheree and Kenya: Shereé Whitfield, 51, invited Kenya Moore, 51, over to see her new ‘Chateau.’ Her mom Thelma requested her if Kenya ate sweets

‘Have a look at your chateau,’ stated Kenya when she came visiting.

Shereé stated she couldn’t wait to point out Kenya her completed basement with a spa space and excessive ceilings.

‘I like it, Shereé,’ Kenya stated when she noticed it.

Basement: Shereé said she could not wait to show Kenya her finished basement with a spa area and high ceilings

Basement: Shereé stated she couldn’t wait to point out Kenya her completed basement with a spa space and excessive ceilings

Shereé advised Kenya that she regarded glad and she or he preferred the best way she was now.

‘I nearly love you, b****,’ Shereé stated.

Kenya requested her what she thought of Marlo’s ‘gala.’

Almost: 'I almost love you, b****,' Shereé said

Virtually: ‘I nearly love you, b****,’ Shereé stated

Gala: Kenya asked her what she thought about Marlo's 'gala'

Gala: Kenya requested her what she thought of Marlo’s ‘gala’

‘The entire faux and pretentious, I obtained cash,’ Kenya stated. It is simply form of, like, it is a flip off to me.’

Shereé stated that Marlo was additionally speaking about her and about how she as soon as lived in an condominium with a white fridge.

‘What’s mistaken with a white fridge,’ Kenya stated. ‘A minimum of, I might pay my hire.’

Pretentious: 'The whole fake and pretentious, I got money,' Kenya said. It's just kind of, like, it's a turn off to me'

Pretentious: ‘The entire faux and pretentious, I obtained cash,’ Kenya stated. It is simply form of, like, it is a flip off to me’

Wrong: 'What's wrong with a white refrigerator,' Kenya said. 'At least, I could pay my rent'

Flawed: ‘What’s mistaken with a white fridge,’ Kenya stated. ‘A minimum of, I might pay my hire’

Shereé stated that Marlo additionally stated that she rented Lisa Ray McCoy’s Vary Rover. They referred to as Sanya and requested her what she remembered from the social gathering. Kenya stated she had love for Marlo.

Kenya stated that Kandi Burruss, 45, heard that one in all Drew Sidora’ assistant’s referred to as Anthony was additionally one in all Shereé’s assistants.

‘She stated that you just owe the assistant cash,’ Kenya stated to Shereé. ‘And that he has been going again to Drew, telling all of your private enterprise.’

Owe: 'She said that you owe the assistant money,' Kenya said to Shereé. 'And that he has been going back to Drew, telling all your personal business'

Owe: ‘She stated that you just owe the assistant cash,’ Kenya stated to Shereé. ‘And that he has been going again to Drew, telling all of your private enterprise’

Personal: 'She said that you owe the assistant money,' Kenya said to Shereé. 'And that he has been going back to Drew, telling all your personal business.

Private: ‘She stated that you just owe the assistant cash,’ Kenya stated to Shereé. ‘And that he has been going again to Drew, telling all of your private enterprise.

‘Shut your face,’ Shereé stated.

Shereé stated she knew who she was speaking about however that she rarely makes use of him. Kenya stated there was simply numerous mess happening over there as a result of Drew’s husband obtained entangled along with her different assistant that provided to provide massages.

At Drew’s home, Drew and Ralph sat down for a household dinner. Drew stated she had enjoyable at Marlo’s occasion. Drew advised him that she spoke to Kandi on the occasion and that she introduced up the Instagram of Ralph’s assistant.

Hardly: Shereé said she knew who she was talking about but that she hardly ever uses him. Kenya said there was just a lot of mess going on over there because Drew's husband got entangled with her other assistant that offered to give massages

Hardly: Shereé stated she knew who she was speaking about however that she rarely makes use of him. Kenya stated there was simply numerous mess happening over there as a result of Drew’s husband obtained entangled along with her different assistant that provided to provide massages

Dinner: At Drew's house, Drew and Ralph sat down for a family dinner. Drew said she had fun at Marlo's event. Drew told him that she spoke to Kandi at the event and that she brought up the Instagram of Ralph's assistant

Dinner: At Drew’s home, Drew and Ralph sat down for a household dinner. Drew stated she had enjoyable at Marlo’s occasion. Drew advised him that she spoke to Kandi on the occasion and that she introduced up the Instagram of Ralph’s assistant

‘Look, I fired her,’ Ralph stated.

‘Okay, so you do not discuss anymore?’ Drew requested.

‘I did not say we do not discuss anymore I simply stated we’re not doing enterprise,’ Ralph stated.

Fired: 'Look, I fired her,' Ralph said

Fired: ‘Look, I fired her,’ Ralph stated

Don't talk: 'Okay, so you don't talk anymore?' Drew asked

Do not discuss: ‘Okay, so you do not discuss anymore?’ Drew requested

‘So that you all do nonetheless discuss?’ Drew stated.

‘I stated ‘I’m now not going to work along with her anymore,’ Ralph stated.

‘He’ll confuse me and I will be like ‘am I tripping?’ Drew stated in a confessional.

Drew stated to him that if he ever discovered one thing in her telephone of a man providing her a therapeutic massage that he would have an issue with that.

No work: 'I said 'I am no longer going to work with her anymore,' Ralph said

No work: ‘I stated ‘I’m now not going to work along with her anymore,’ Ralph stated

Confuse: 'He will confuse me and I'll be like 'am I tripping?' Drew said in a confessional

Confuse: ‘He’ll confuse me and I will be like ‘am I tripping?’ Drew stated in a confessional

‘That is not what occurred,’ Ralph stated.

‘You’re making me actually really feel like I am loopy , like I am not making sense, after I know I’ve a legitimate level,’ Drew stated.

In a confessional, Drew stated that folks say that Ralph gaslight’s her however she did not know if that was true. A producer requested her outline gaslighting and she or he regarded it up on her telephone.

Crazy: 'You are making me really feel like I'm crazy , like I'm not making sense, when I know I have a valid point,' Drew said

Loopy: ‘You’re making me actually really feel like I am loopy , like I am not making sense, after I know I’ve a legitimate level,’ Drew stated

Gaslight: In a confessional, Drew said that people say that Ralph gaslight's her but she didn't know if that was true. A producer asked her define gaslighting and she looked it up on her phone

Gaslight: In a confessional, Drew stated that folks say that Ralph gaslight’s her however she did not know if that was true. A producer requested her outline gaslighting and she or he regarded it up on her telephone

‘Oh manipulates somebody by psychological means into questioning their very own sanity,’ Drew stated studying from her telephone. ‘Oh my God.’

Marlo took her 14-year-old nephew Michael looking for a go well with for homecoming. Kenya frolicked at her home along with her two-year-old daughter Brooklyn.

At her home, Kandi referred to as Brian Moreland, her Broadway co-producer on the play ‘Ideas of A Coloured Man.’ They mentioned the play’s opening night time and its evaluations.

Suit: Marlo took her 14-year-old nephew Michael shopping for a suit for homecoming. Kenya spent time at her house with her two-year-old daughter Brooklyn

Swimsuit: Marlo took her 14-year-old nephew Michael looking for a go well with for homecoming. Kenya frolicked at her home along with her two-year-old daughter Brooklyn

Play: At her house, Kandi called Brian Moreland, her Broadway co-producer on the play 'Thoughts of A Colored Man.' They discussed the play's opening night and its reviews

Play: At her home, Kandi referred to as Brian Moreland, her Broadway co-producer on the play ‘Ideas of A Coloured Man.’ They mentioned the play’s opening night time and its evaluations

‘An all black manufacturing to have the ability to get a present on Broadway that is by no means occurred earlier than,’ Kandi stated in a confessional. ‘I imply, it was referred to as the Nice White Approach. So, to have the ability to put a bit of coloration in it, is historical past within the making, and I am simply glad to be part of it.’

Todd walked in and she or he advised him she was ‘on cloud 9.’ Kandi advised him that she was additionally feeling overwhelmed and that he had been taking a number of holidays.

‘You allow for months,’ Todd stated.

Production: 'An all black production to be able to get a show on Broadway that's never happened before,' Kandi said in a confessional. 'I mean, it was called the Great White Way. So, to be able to put a little color in it, is history in the making, and I'm just glad to be a part of it'

Manufacturing: ‘An all black manufacturing to have the ability to get a present on Broadway that is by no means occurred earlier than,’ Kandi stated in a confessional. ‘I imply, it was referred to as the Nice White Approach. So, to have the ability to put a bit of coloration in it, is historical past within the making, and I am simply glad to be part of it’

Cloud Nine: Todd walked in and she told him she was 'on cloud nine.' Kandi told him that she was also feeling overwhelmed and that he had been taking multiple vacations

Cloud 9: Todd walked in and she or he advised him she was ‘on cloud 9.’ Kandi advised him that she was additionally feeling overwhelmed and that he had been taking a number of holidays

Months: 'You leave for months,' Todd said

Months: ‘You allow for months,’ Todd stated

‘After I’m gone, I am gone for work,’ Kandi stated. ‘Why are you going to Miami?’

‘To hang around,’ Todd stated.

Kandi and Todd then went to have a look at their pool room which was solely half completed to try to make some selections on what to do. Todd stated he might take among the furnishings and put it in his condominium in Jersey.

Work: 'When I'm gone, I'm gone for work,' Kandi said. 'Why are you going to Miami?

Work: ‘After I’m gone, I am gone for work,’ Kandi stated. ‘Why are you going to Miami?

‘He desires to share it with me however this was your spot along with your ex,’ Kandi stated in a confessional of the Jersey condominium. ‘I do not actually need to try this.’

‘The home that she had once we met, she had already bumped and grinded all types of craziness in that home,’ Todd stated in a confessional. ‘She did not even flip the mattress over.’

Kandi advised him that she thought he cared extra about redoing his New Jersey condominium than fixing their home.

Share: 'He wants to share it with me but this was your spot with your ex,' Kandi said in a confessional of the Jersey condo. 'I don't really want to do that'

Share: ‘He desires to share it with me however this was your spot along with your ex,’ Kandi stated in a confessional of the Jersey condominium. ‘I do not actually need to try this’

Confession: 'The house that she had when we met, she had already bumped and grinded all kinds of craziness in that house,' Todd said in a confessional. 'She didn't even flip the mattress over'

Confession: ‘The home that she had once we met, she had already bumped and grinded all types of craziness in that home,’ Todd stated in a confessional. ‘She did not even flip the mattress over’

Marlo went to satisfy Kandi at a studio. Kandi was painted inexperienced and dressed like a witch in a black leather-based outfit.

‘That is the right costume for me,’ Kandi stated.

Kandi advised Marlo that she cherished how she put collectively her trend occasion and the way she was such an ideal aunt to her nephew. Marlo advised her that her nephews had been stressing her out a bit of bit.

Marlo: Marlo went to meet Kandi at a studio. Kandi was painted green and dressed like a witch in a black leather outfit

Marlo: Marlo went to satisfy Kandi at a studio. Kandi was painted inexperienced and dressed like a witch in a black leather-based outfit

Costume: 'This is the perfect costume for me,' Kandi said

Costume: ‘That is the right costume for me,’ Kandi stated

‘I’ve simply created little monsters,’ Marlo stated. ‘I purchased a $1,200 go well with for homecoming.’

‘Why does being Black should equate to battle,’ Kandi stated.

‘Folks at all times really feel like they’ve to return up from the gutter and that is not essentially true,’ Kandi stated in a confessional. ‘I believe we will nonetheless instill a piece ethic in our kids and nonetheless have them arrange for greatness.’

Monster: 'I've just created little monsters,' Marlo said. 'I bought a $1,200 suit for homecoming.

Monster: ‘I’ve simply created little monsters,’ Marlo stated. ‘I purchased a $1,200 go well with for homecoming.

Struggle: 'Why does being Black have to equate to struggle,' Kandi said

Battle: ‘Why does being Black should equate to battle,’ Kandi stated

Marlo stated she actually thought it takes a village to boost youngsters.

‘You are the one one which’s sending money out for commencement or birthday,’ Marlo stated to Kandi. ‘I recognize that however I might additionally recognize much more palms on.’

Marlo stated Kandi had by no means invited her over for film night time.

‘You’ve got to be the kind of buddy that you really want,’ Kandi stated.

Village: Marlo said she really thought it takes a village to raise children

Village: Marlo stated she actually thought it takes a village to boost youngsters

Invite: Marlo said Kandi had never invited her over for movie night

Invite: Marlo stated Kandi had by no means invited her over for film night time

At Drew’s home, Ralph advised her after they labored out to maintain her schedule clear as a result of he wished to do one thing only for them.

‘We obtained to get again to us as a result of if we’re coming from a spot the place we do not like one another then something can break us aside,’ Ralph stated.

‘I get that,’ Drew stated.

Clear: At Drew's house, Ralph told her after they worked out to keep her schedule clear because he wanted to do something just for them

Clear: At Drew’s home, Ralph advised her after they labored out to maintain her schedule clear as a result of he wished to do one thing only for them

Place: 'We got to get back to us because if we are coming from a place where we don't like each other then anything can break us apart,' Ralph said

Place: ‘We obtained to get again to us as a result of if we’re coming from a spot the place we do not like one another then something can break us aside,’ Ralph stated

Todd, Ralph and Aaron ‘Ross’ met up at to Kandi & Todd’s restaurant. Todd advised them that he had 4 children. Aaron stated he wished one other one however that Sanya wasn’t offered on having one other baby. Todd advised Ralph that he had numerous conversations along with his spouse about his assistant.

‘Oh actually?’ Ralph stated. ‘Here is the factor that wifey can not let go of.’

‘Right here comes the bullsh**, ” Todd stated.

Meet: Todd, Ralph and Aaron 'Ross' met up at to Kandi & Todd's restaurant. Todd told them that he had four kids. Aaron said he wanted another one but that Sanya wasn't sold on having another child. Todd told Ralph that he had a lot of conversations with his wife about his assistant

Meet: Todd, Ralph and Aaron ‘Ross’ met up at to Kandi & Todd’s restaurant. Todd advised them that he had 4 children. Aaron stated he wished one other one however that Sanya wasn’t offered on having one other baby. Todd advised Ralph that he had numerous conversations along with his spouse about his assistant

‘I can not discover a therapeutic massage therapist,’ Ralph stated.

Todd laughed and winked at Ralph.

‘It is laborious to elucidate,’ Ralph stated in a confessional. ‘It is a matter of you believing precisely what I say…However actually Drew ought to by no means have been going by way of my cellular phone to start with.’

Massage: 'I cannot find a massage therapist,' Ralph said

Therapeutic massage: ‘I can not discover a therapeutic massage therapist,’ Ralph stated

Todd defined to them he was having issues with Kandi about his condominium in New Jersey.

At Marlo’s home, Michael talked about being nervous about having to bop at homecoming. Marlo gave him some fast dance classes. Marlo then helped him dress.

‘After I lived with my mom, I had it powerful, ” Marlo stated in a confessional. ‘I grew up within the initiatives. My mother was on medication. My Mama, that b**** getting excessive, and I obtained my a** beat on a regular basis. Foster care was my protected haven.’

Problems: Todd explained to them he was having problems with Kandi about his condo in New Jersey

Issues: Todd defined to them he was having issues with Kandi about his condominium in New Jersey

Lessons: At Marlo's house, Michael talked about being nervous about having to dance at homecoming. Marlo gave him some quick dance lessons. Marlo then helped him get dressed

Classes: At Marlo’s home, Michael talked about being nervous about having to bop at homecoming. Marlo gave him some fast dance classes. Marlo then helped him dress

‘I need Michael to sit down again on his unhappy days and say ‘wow, I keep in mind my first homecoming,’ ‘ Marlo stated. ‘I used to be residing with my auntie and she or he went all the best way out.’

Marlo hugged Michael and stated she was so pleased with him.

Actual Housewives of Atlanta will return subsequent Sunday on Bravo

Proud: Marlo hugged Michael and said she was so proud of him

Proud: Marlo hugged Michael and stated she was so pleased with him