Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre, PLAC Legislative Internship Programme 2022
With financing from the European Union (EU), the Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) is developing a 10-week full-time internship programme for young Nigerians interested in learning about legislative practises and processes.
Duration of Internship: September – November 2022
PLAC Legislative Internship Programme Benefits
- Only stipends to cover transportation and lunch costs within Abuja will be provided. Other logistics expenses will be borne by the intern.
- It is advised that prospective Interns be able to reside within Abuja or bear the cost of residing in Abuja throughout the duration of the internship as PLAC will not provide accommodation.
PLAC Legislative Internship Programme Requirements
- At least, a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Completed NYSC
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office packages)
- Aged between 18 and 35 years.
How to Apply for PLAC Legislative Internship Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should send a two-page Resume or CV in MS Word format, saved in their name and a 300-word “Statement of Interest” indicating the importance of their participation in the programme to: email@example.com with the Title as the subject of the email.
Important Information and Notice
- The Statement of Purpose should be sent as an in-line text on the body of the email and NOT sent as an attachment. Also include your state of origin in your resume as interns will be selected from all States of the Federation and the FCT.
- Applications sent after the deadline or in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained. The internship provides for equal opportunity participation.
- All persons from across Nigeria are encouraged to apply.