Plan International Recruitment 2021: This page is created to give you the latest information on how to apply for Plan International Nigeria jobs for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements, and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
Over the last few years, Plan International Nigeria has had a large annual recruiting intake.
We’ve had a lot of questions from people looking for legitimate facts about the Plan International application form and recommendations for 2021/2022 on different channels.
Many applicants have posed the following questions to us:
- How Can I Apply for Plan International Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Plan International Nigeria form?
- Is the Plan International Nigeria 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Plan International Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Plan International Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Plan International Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Plan International Nigeria Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Plan International Nigeria Job Description
Plan International is a non-profit development and humanitarian organisation that aims to promote children’s rights and gender equality in 71 countries around the globe, including Africa, the Americas, and Asia.
Plan International is one of the leading organisations dedicated to promoting children’s rights and gender equity around the world. Plan International hit 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys in 2016 through its programming.
The organisation works to create a more just society that values children’s rights and female empowerment.
Plan International works with individuals and organizations to Empower women, youth, and families to make critical reforms that address the root causes of sexism, isolation, and vulnerability for girls.
Through our reach, experience, and knowledge of the realities that children face, we can influence practice and policy at the local, national, and global levels; we can also work with children and communities to prepare for and respond to crises and overcome adversity, and we can support the safe and successful transition of children from birth to adulthood.. READ MORE
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Plan International Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
Many people fail in many applications not because they lack qualifications, but because they make numerous errors. So keep the following in mind:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
- Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
- A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy.
- As an international child-centered community development organization, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realization of children’s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse.
- That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
- Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organization, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
- Equality, diversity, and inclusion are at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for. Our organization is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
- We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organizational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights, and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes, and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
Plan International Recruitment Shortlisted Applicant Update
You’ve had your foot in the door if you’ve been shortlisted. It’s now time for you to shine in the final stage of the process: the interview.
That could be a phone interview, a Skype interview, or a face-to-face interview. This, of course, is dependent on the boss. When you’re on the shortlist:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
However, we think you’ll find this detail on Plan International Recruitment 2021 useful. You may also sign up to be notified as new material on this subject becomes accessible.
If you need more current information about Plan International Recruitment 2021, please contact us.
Please leave your phone number and email address in the comments section below.