This is to inform all foreign-trained graduates who registered online for the 2022 Batch ‘B’ service year, whose credentials and travel documents are yet to be physically verified, that the verification exercise will take place from 6th to 10th June 2022.
Each graduate will be notified of the date and time he/she is expected to report at his/her chosen verification centre.
Foreign-trained PCMs that registered previously but did not attend the Pre-Camp Verification, are to revalidate to enable them choose a Pre-Camp Verification Centre
Centres and locations for the exercise are listed below:
- Enugu: NYSC Secretariat, 2 Abakaliki Road, Enugu.
- Bauchi: Shadawanka Military Barracks, Bauchi.
- FCT: NYSC Orientation Camp Kubwa, Abuja.
- Kano: Bakavu Military Barracks, Kano.
- Lagos: NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos.
- Osun: NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun road, Osogbo.
- Rivers: NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwerre road, Port-Hacourt.
- Sokoto: Gingiya Military Barracks, Sokoto
- Adamawa: NYSC Secretariat, Federal Secretariat Complex, Yola.
- You will receive an SMS or check your dashboard for the date and time assigned to you.
- As part of measures to ensure social distancing and smooth conduct of the exercise, you are expected to strictly report on the date and time specified for you at the venue you indicated when you registered online.
- You are to present all original credentials and travel documents as uploaded online during registration.
- Furthermore, you are to adhere strictly to the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) COVID-19 safety protocols of hand washing, as well as carry along hand sanitisers and face masks and maintain personal hygiene.
- You are also to note that only persons whose credentials are duly physically verified and cleared will be deployed, exempted or excluded from National Service.