NYPD officer, 31, ‘shoots lifeless her girlfriend’s lover after discovering them collectively’: Cop’s associate is left severely injured
- A police girl named domestically as Yvonne Wu, 31, allegedly shot and killed her girlfriend’s lover after discovering the pair collectively
- The capturing occurred at round 5pm on Wednesday night within the Bensonhurst district of Brooklyn
- ‘We imagine the cop was contained in the residence earlier than the opposite two females got here residence,’ mentioned Assistant Chief Michael Kemper of Brooklyn South patrol district
- Kemper confirmed that they imagine the officer and the 23-year-old had been ‘in an intimate relationship’ and the incident was home violence
- Wu’s 23-year-old girlfriend is anticipated to outlive after being shot within the torso
- The 24-year-old lover died after being shot within the chest ‘presumably multiple time’
A 31-year-old feminine NYPD cop allegedly discovered her girlfriend with one other girl – and shot them each, severely injuring the girlfriend and killing her 24-year-old lover.
The officer, named by New York Every day Information as Yvonne Wu, works for the NYPD’s 72nd precinct and has been a member of NYPD for 5 and a half years.
Assistant Chief Michael Kemper, of the Brooklyn South patrol district, refused to call the officer however mentioned that she handed herself in when police arrived on the home and was ‘calm and picked up and really forthcoming’.
Kemper mentioned the officer shot the 2 girls inside a house belonging to her 23-year-old girlfriend in Brooklyn, at 7901 nineteenth Avenue, in Bensonhurst.
The incident occurred at about 5pm on Wednesday, he mentioned.
‘We imagine the cop was contained in the residence earlier than the opposite two females got here residence,’ mentioned Kemper.
The New York Every day Information reported that Wu was sitting on her girlfriend’s mattress ready for them to return.
Wu’s 23-year-old girlfriend was shot within the torso however is anticipated to outlive.
The 24-year-old girl was shot within the chest ‘presumably greater than as soon as’ and died from her accidents.
A lady who gave her identify as Jenny Li known as 911, the paper mentioned.
A big police presence was seen on Wednesday afternoon outdoors the home in Bensonhurst
Neighbors are seen wanting on after the capturing on Wednesday at round 5pm
Police and an ambulance are seen on the scene in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, on Wednesday
When Li known as 911, the operator might hear somebody within the background saying, ‘That is what you get,’ sources informed the Every day Information.
Each victims and a 3rd affected person – believed to be Wu – had been taken to Maimonides Hospital in scenes captured by neighbors and uploaded to Citizen.
The off-duty officer was in custody, police sources mentioned.