Nigerian Customs Service recruitment 2020/2021 – In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about NCS recruitment including the application portal, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online.
If you have been asking the questions like:
- Is Nigerian Customs Service recruitment 2020 form out?
- When will Nigerian Customs Service start recruiting in 2020?
- Nigerian Customs Service recruitment application portal www.Nigerian Customs Service.gov.ng
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end.
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2020/2021 News
First, I will take you through the latest news updates on the Nigeria customs service recruitment 2020.
All applications for NCS (Nigerian Customs Service) must be done online on the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment portal, www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing Nigerian Customs Service jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the agency.
The purpose of creating this page is to give you latest updates regarding the NCS recruitment exercise as it unfolds.
According to our source, the Nigerian Custom service recruitment exercise will begin very soon for 2020.
In other words, NCS recruitment will start very soon and the application portal will be open for application.
SCAM ALERT: You are advised to disregard information stating that NCS recruitment 2020 has started, unless you have confirmed on www.customs.gov.ng official website.
This page is created mainly to inform you immediately the recruitment exercise starts officially on www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng portal 2020.
Before you leave, check the general requirements for NCS recruitment below and see if you meet them.
Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Before you can apply for any vacant position on www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng portal 2020, you must meet the requirements below:
- All candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Applicants who have interest in applying must have completed secondary school (O level) or higher education depending on the position been applied
- The age of the applicant must be between 18-35 years
- If you have ever served a prison sentence, you should not bother to apply.
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Applicants Must be physically and mentally fit. This surely must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to ensure you are fit for appointment in Service
- Applicants must be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Candidates must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- All applicants must possess a certificate of origin appropriately signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
To apply for any job in the agency, go to Nigerian Customs Service recruitment portal 2020, find a suitable job, click on apply and fill in your details.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
After that, the Nigerian Customs Service shortlist will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for interview.
www.customs.gov.ng Recruitment 2020 Portal
Latest News Update on Nigerian Customs Service recruitment is that the application form for NCS is not yet out and the recruitment is NOT going on yet.
That is why the portal for recruitment is not yet open yet.
QUICK TIP: Although, you may find news on NCS on ncsrecruitment.com.ng, that is not the official portal.
On this page, I will be giving you updates on Nigerian Customs Service recruitment form 2020, directly from the portal and from reliable news sources.
Drop a comment below with your email address if you want to receive update immediately the recruitment starts online.
Nigeria Customs Salary Structure 2020
If you are wondering what Nigerian Customs Service salary structure looks like following the new minimum wage policy in Nigeria, see it below.
The least paid customs officer is the Inspector who earns N27, 779 monthly and is entitled to an additional N4,000 monthly if he/she is not provided with accommodation. On average, a custom officer earns N75,000 as monthly salary and about N900,000 per annum.
It is dependent on the rank which include:
- Deputy Comptroller-Generals
- Assistant Comptroller-Generals (ACGs)
That is all for now on Nigerian Customs Service recruitment 2020. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.
I will to accept job sir