Newcastle might should promote prized-asset Allan Saint-Maximin in a bid to boost funds and offset their spending with Magpies struggling to supply the annoyed Frenchman a larger wage, leaving Premier League rivals on alert
- Newcastle face a dilemma over holding contract talks with Allan Saint-Maximin
- The Magpies might promote him this summer time to boost funds and offset their spending
- Spurs and Chelsea have proven curiosity however deem his £40m price ticket too excessive
- The winger’s head is known to have been turned by larger salaries on provide
- Newcastle are conscious of his frustration however are restricted by their wage construction
The French winger had been recognized by Newcastle as one in every of a number of gamers they may promote this summer time to boost funds and offset their spending.
Newcastle might should promote Allan Saint-Maximin to boost funds and offset their spending
Nevertheless, within the strategy of golf equipment sounding out his availability, Saint-Maximin’s head is known to have been turned by the larger salaries that might be on provide.
Newcastle are conscious of the 25-year-old’s rising frustration however are restricted by the wage construction they’ve put in place.
Newcastle have a £12m deal agreed for Burnley goalkeeper Nick Pope and are reaching vital factors in protracted negotiations for Lille’s Sven Botman and Hugo Ekitike of Reims.
Spurs and Chelsea have proven curiosity within the winger however deemed his £40m price ticket too excessive
The Magpies hope to tie up their transfer for England keeper Nick Pope earlier than the weekend
Ought to the latter two fail to advance imminently they’re anticipated to maneuver on to different targets.
Newcastle are nonetheless restricted by how a lot they will spend although with a watch on monetary honest play and so they hope to recoup some funds with gross sales because the window progresses.