This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from May 30, 2022, to enable them to register for the 2022 Batch ‘B’ mobilization
Some Tips to guide Locally-Trained Graduates during NYSC Registration:
- The Revalidation link is for those deployed in 2022 Batch “A” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- PCMs who have Name Correction requests (Addition or Removal of Name) to be attended to by the Institution, should apply for that during Online Registration on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Date of Graduation and Course of Study will now be on the Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
- Ensure your details are correct.
- Apply for a Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on Camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.
- Join NYSC telegram http://t.me/official_nysc