Are you interested in studying Chemical Engineering in the United Kingdom on a scholarship? You can apply for the Michael F Byrne scholarship at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
For the academic year 2021/2022, the Michael F Byrne Scholarship is open to freshmen or prospective chemical engineering candidates. However, only residents of the United Kingdom are entitled to apply.
The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship is designed to support undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a career in chemical engineering at the University of Birmingham.
The Michael F Byrne Scholarship is intended for first-year undergraduate students commencing their studies in 2021/2022.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What You Need to Know About the University of Birmingham
- Host Nationality
- Scholarship Benefit
- Scholarship Number
- Scholarship Application Procedures
- Application Deadline
- We recommend other scholarship opportunities
What You Need to Know About the University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is a public analysis university positioned in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
As a counterpart to Queen’s College, Birmingham, and Mason Science College, it received its royal constitution in 1900, making it the first English civic or “purple brick” university to do so.
For more than a century, Birmingham has been challenging and cultivating brilliant minds. The University’s science has a history of breaking new ground, thanks to its legacy of experimentation, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
We continue this tradition today and have ambitions for a future that will embed our work and recognition of the Birmingham name on the international stage.
The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship in 2021/2022 is strictly reserved for first-year students undergoing their undergraduate studies in the field of Chemical Engineering at the University of Birmingham. Candidates must be of UK citizenship.
Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship is being hosted by the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 comes with a cash prize of £2,000, which is given out each academic year. Renewal is contingent on the submission of a progress report per academic year.
The number of opportunities available for the Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022, is two scholarships slots for the 2021/2022 academic year.
To be considered eligible for the Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship, the applicant must fulfill the under-listed requirements
- The candidates must be an undergraduate in the first year of study in the 2021/2022 academic year
- Applicant must be doing his Undergraduate program in Chemical Engineering
- Candidate must meet the requirements of the University’s Access to Birmingham scheme but should not be applied through the scheme
- The student must be a citizen of the United Kingdom
- Please note that the University will share with the donor of the scholarship funds (or his/her personal representatives) brief information about the awards including the Scholar’s Christian name and degree classification. Scholars will also be encouraged to share information on their academic progress with the donor.
Scholarship Application Procedures
How to Apply: To make an application, please visit the Michael F Byrne Scholarship application form.
The deadline for application is Friday, 31 January, Annually