McPherson University (McU), Seriki Sotayo, Ogun State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for ongoing admission into the Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme.
Successful applicants will undergo an intensive learning programme to qualify for entry into the 200 Level in the University in November.
The programme leads to the award of the JUPEB Certificate, which qualifies candidates for Direct Entry (D/E) admission into the next Academic Session of McPherson University starting in November, or to other Universities in Nigeria.
McPherson University (McU) JUPEB Programme Admission Requirements & Subject Combinations
Candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in WASSCE or NECO (O’ Level), obtained at not more than two sittings.
The following eleven (11) subjects are those currently available and from which applicants are to register for a combination of three (3) subjects.
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious studies
- Business Studies
These combinations for JUPEB are based on applicants’ proposed course of study. The available combinations include:
- Accounts, Business Studies, Economics (ABE)
- Accounts, Economics, Government (AEG)
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)
- Business Studies, Economics, Government (BEG)
- Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics (BEM)
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)
- Christian Religious Studies, History, Literature-in-English (CHL)
- Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)
- Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)
- Economics, History, Literature-in-English (EHL)
- Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)
McPherson University (McU) Courses
Following successful completion of the programme, JUPEB qualifies candidates for admission into 200 Level of all Degree Programmes offered in McU and fully accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). These include:
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Department of Nursing (B.N.Sc.)
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COLNAS)
- Department of Biological Sciences (BSc Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
- Department of Physical and Computer Sciences (BSc Computer Science)
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- Department of Accounting and Finance (BSc Accounting, Banking & Finance)
- Department of Business Administration (BSc Business Administration, Marketing)
- Department of Economics (BSc Economics)
- Department of International Relations (BSc International Relations)
- Department of Mass Communication (BSc Mass Communication)
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES (COLHUM)
- Department of History and International Studies (B.A. History and International Studies)
- Department of Languages (B.A. English Language)
- Department of Religious Studies (B.A. Religious Studies)
McPherson University (McU) JUPEB School Fees
|Acceptance fee||20, 000.00|
|Tuition fee||200, 000.00|
|Examination Fee||25, 000.00|
|ID card||5, 000.00|
|Medical fee||10, 000.00|
How to Apply for McPherson University (McU) JUPEB Admission Form
Interested applicants are advised to log on to the McU website www.mcu.edu.ng to access the application form. Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only for registration.
Payment details are available on the school website’s JUPEB admissions page.
For further enquires call: +234 805 402 4311, +234 803 423 4432,