Tragedy has befallen a household in Ondo state.
It was gathered that the mom of a 35-year-old man affected by epilepsy gave him a neighborhood concoction to cease the sickness just for him to die days later.
The person has been recognized as Michael Akolawole.
In line with Leadeship, Michael was reported to have given up the ghost within the hospital the place he had been receiving remedy in Ondo city, the headquarters of Ondo West native authorities space. The deceased, who was affected by epilepsy, was given a chemical substance referred to as ‘’Koikoi” by his mom, with the hope that it could treatment the ailment. Sadly, his well being took a drastic flip and he was rushed to the hospital the place he was positioned on admission.
The deceased’s mom, Anike Adeyosoye was consequently arrested by the boys of the Amotekun corps however later launched in order that she may handle her son within the hospital.
After the deceased’s mom deposited the stays of her son into the hospital morgue, she instantly took to her heels. Michael’s father who had reported the case to the Amotekun Corps in Ondo city after the lady poisoned his son declined feedback when he was contacted by journalists.