LASU Medical Screening for New Students 2021: Documents Required. Lagos State University (LASU) has made it clear to all admitted medical students who applied for admission into the school, that the school will conduct a compulsory screening exercise for them. The complete step-by-step guide on how to take part in this year’s LASU Medical Screening is given below.
All newly admitted students of the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are hereby informed that the University Health Services has commenced a mandatory Medical Screening exercise for them. LASU Medical Screening
To take part in the Screening, new students are instructed to adhere to the following steps:
1. Visit the University website: www.lasu.edu.ng to print the medical Screening schedule date
2. On the scheduled date, students are to come to the Outpatient section of LASU Health Centre with the following: Jamb Result
i. Printed copy of the medical screening scheduled date
ii. Two (2) recent passport photographs
iii. Copy of receipt of payment for medical screening
iv. Writing materials
v. Facemask and Hand Sanitiser
3. Students who miss their scheduled date should visit the DICT to be rescheduled
4. Patents/members of staff/old students/friends are NOT allowed at the screening area.
5. Strict adherence to the following Covid-19 Preventive Measures:
1. Proper use of facemask Waec Registration
2. Regular handwashing or use of hand sanitiser
3. Maintenance of a physical distancing of atleast 2 metres
4. Avoidance of gathering at any spot during the exercise.