This is to inform all the students of Lagos State University (LASU) that the management of the institution has announced the procedure and deadline for the harmattan (1st) semester, 2021/2022 academic session course registration.
LASU Course Registration Deadline
The University Senate, at its 288th statutory meeting held on Thursday, 28th July 2022, considered the report of the Director, DICT, on the low registration of students for the first semester of the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Senate, while considering the report, observed as follows, that:
- As of Thursday, 28th July 2022, only a few of the students had duly registered for the semester. Even some students who had paid their school fees were yet to fully register.
- Based on the reviewed academic calendar, Online Course Registration runs from Monday, 4th July to Friday, 9th September 2022.
Against this background, the University Senate has directed that all students should pay their school fees and complete their online registration within the stipulated period (ending Friday, 9th September 2022)
Students are urged to adhere to this schedule as THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSION of the period for online registration.
All students are further urged to take advantage of the remaining weeks of the Online Registration to complete their registration processes without delay.
LASU Course Registration Procedure
The following Step-by-step approach must be followed to achieve an error-free online courses registration:
- Ensure 100% Payment of school fees as this is required for Second Semester online registration.
- All students are to consult with their LEVEL ADVISERS, for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations on the choice of courses to be registered, before proceeding online for course registration.
- Upload of scanned (in .pdf format) ANTI-CULTISM OATH FORM on to the registration portal has now formed part of the requirements for online course registration.
- Visit LASU website www.lasu.edu.ng
- Point to STUDENT tab
- Drag your mouse pointer on COURSE REGISTRATION
- Click on UG COURSE REGISTRATION
- Input your MATRIC NUMBER and PASSWORD in the appropriate text box
- Click on SUBMIT button
- All students are to agree to the LASU Code of Conduct, by checking each of the check boxes one after the other, and click on submit.
- Complete your online courses registration.
- USE OF CELL-PHONE FOR COURSE REGISTRATION IS NOT ADVISABLE AS SOME FEATURES MAY BE HIDDEN DEPENDING ON THE VERSION OF THE OS OF THE PHONE
- All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit to the Department for endorsement by the HoD. Unsigned course form shall not be recognized as evidence of registration.
- ONLY REGISTERED STUDENTS WILL BE PERMITTED TO WRITE EXAMS AND HAVE RESULTS.
- All payments are to be made on www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment