All Candidates of Lagos State Origin who chose Lagos State University as First Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored a minimum of 185 are hereby informed that the registration for Indigeneship Verification Exercise for 2022/2023 Admission Exercise will commence on Monday, 19th September 2022 to close on Friday, 14th October 2022.
LASU Indigeneship Verification Exercise
The Verification Interview Time: 8.00am – 4.00pm Daily from 26th September, 2022.
Please, NOTE that the Indigeneship Verification Exercise does not guarantee or serve as proof of admission into the Lagos State University.
- First Phase Monday, 26th – Thursday, 29th September, 2022
- Second Phase Monday, 3rd – Thursday, 6th October, 2022
- Third Phase Monday, 10th – Thursday, 13th October, 2022
- Fourth Phase Monday, 17th – Thursday, 20th October, 2022
- Mop–up Monday, 24th – Thursday, 27th October,2022
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only into the Lagos State University Account online through this link: www.lasu.edu.ng/iive
- Please NOTE that ONLY Candidates who are of Lagos State Origin are eligible for screening. Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) BEFORE being considered for admission.
- Old applicants for 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 academic sessions that have not been offered admission will only revalidate their indigenship Clearance Certificates online at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/iivc-revalidate/ without making any payment.
- All Direct Entry applicant who are of Lagos State Origin are to participate in this Indigeneship Verification exercise before they can be considered for admission.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
ONLY THOSE WHO SCORED 185 AND ABOVE IN THE 2022 UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME) ARE ELIGIBLE