Katsina College of Nursing & Midwifery Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out. Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (Conamkat) has begun the sale of forms for admission into its Post Basic Midwifery program for 2021/2022 academic session. Candidates who are interested in studying at Katsina college of nursing and have the required qualifications can now obtain and process the admission form. Interested candidates should see the available programs, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform Prospective applicants and the General Public that the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Katsina (CONAMKAT) has commenced the 2021/2022 Admission Exercise in Post Basic Midwifery, in Health Sciences and
Consequently, the sale of online application form for admission into post-basic midwifery programme commences from Monday 9th August and ends on Friday 27th August 2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
other Health related programs. Waec registration
1. Visit the college website www.conamkat.edu.ng
2. Click on “Online Application form”
3. Click on Application instructions “to read and follow the application guidelines for the online application
NOTE: Katsina College of Nursing & Midwifery Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form
1. Post Basic Midwifery is not for Secondary school leavers
2. It is a programme for registered nurses seeking to be trained and registered as midwives.
3. Applicants must be a registered nurse with current practicing licence and upload it on the portal.
09083024636, 07086711766, 07081704416, 07061098321,07037795016