This is to inform students of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education that the Vice-Chancellor Professor Okechuku Onuchuku has graciously approved the conduct of GNS MOP Up Examination for students of 2019/2020 and below. The schedules and requirements are as follows:
Day 1: Monday May 30, 2022
Courses: GNS 111, GNS 112, GNS 113 and GNS 121
Day 2: Tuesday May 31, 2022
Courses: GNS 211, GNS 221, GNS 222 and GNS 223
Venue: ICT Centre
- Payment of ten thousand naira (N10,000) only to GNS Imprest Account: 6060288261, Fidelity Bank.
- Teller or receipts of payments for GNS books.
- Payment of one thousand naira (N1,000) per course for logistics to GNS Imprest Account.
- A printout of complain page as contained in RMS portal (the last page)
- Payment of five hundred (N500) naira only to RMS Unit at examination venue.
All affected students in various departments are requested to take note of these dates and requirements.
Professor Beatrice E. Awortu
Director, General Studies Unit