How To Obtain AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Application Form Online.
The virtual Screening Form/Registration has been available for purchase since Tuesday, January 25th, 2022.
For the academic year 2021/2022, the AAUA basic UTME cut-off point is 160.
Applicants should however note that certain courses require more than 160 points.
The application price for the Post-UTME/DE is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please notice that the payments are non-refundable. You will, therefore, be responsible for paying the relevant bank fees.
Candidates who choose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as their First Choice institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration are eligible for AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening.
– Candidates should ensure that all of their O’Level results are appropriately uploaded to the platform. In the case of O’Level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
The AAUA accepts O’Level results from WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB.
For Direct Entry candidates, AAUA recognizes ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit), and JUPEB (6 Points).
– Candidates who are expecting their O’Level results may apply as well, but they must submit their results as soon as they are available on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS to ensure a smooth admissions process.
– Candidates should go to Admission Requirements to see if their chosen program has any O’Level or UTME subject requirements.
– Candidates who did not meet the UTME subject combination requirements should use JAMB CAPS to change to their desired course and be accepted for admission.
– Candidates are encouraged to review their courses’ O’Level requirements and choose the appropriate subject pairings, which must include Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics for all AAUA courses.
– Candidates should carefully complete the online form, following ALL essential directions, as “mistake(s)” could be interpreted as a false representation of documents, resulting in disqualification.
– Candidates must then print proof of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
– All candidates must engage in the electronic screening process to be considered for admission to the University.
– Candidates must also achieve the required O’level credits for their respective programs, as stated in the JAMB Brochure.
– An applicant must be at least 16 years old to be considered.
– Candidates who did not select Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as their first choice of institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but intend to study there should do so via the JAMB website.
– Candidates should upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS to the JAMB website (CAPS) at the closest JAMB office or JAMB certified CBT Centre.
– Candidates should supply authentic and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers (without the DND “DO NOT DISTURB”) while applying. The University shall not be held liable for information not being received as a result of inaccurate email addresses or phone numbers.
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on purchase and accessible for purchase online.
How to Apply
To apply now, interested applicants should follow the steps mentioned below:
– Visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ for further information.
– Make an account using your valid JAMB registration number and email address.
– By clicking the link supplied to your e-mail address, you can confirm your e-mail address (check the spam box, if not found in your E-mail inbox).
– Log in and make a payment of N2,000.00 using PayTech alone (MasterCard only)
– Candidates must fill up their Bio-data with accurate information after making a successful payment.
– Obtain a copy of the bio-data slip.
Prospective applicants should note that on Tuesday, January 25th, 2022, registration for the online screening exercise has commenced.
However, the school management has not yet announced the deadline for submitting the AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry application form online.
Read more articles @learnallpro.com.