How To Check LASU Admission List Online
If you are hoping to be admitted to Lagos State University, Ojo, you have come to the right place.
This article will cover all you need to know about checking your Lagos State University, Ojo admission status online.
Nevertheless, this is also the opportunity to inform all candidates who took part in the Lagos State University (LASU) admission screening exercise for the academic year 2021/2022 that they should now check their admission status.
As the school administration of the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo has released the Merit and Supplementary list of candidates given provisional admission into the University’s various undergraduate programmes for the academic year 2021/2022.
The names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have been given provisional admission to the Lagos State University Degree Programs for the academic year 2021/2022 are listed on the admission list released.
The school management of Lagos State University, Ojo recently produced and published the LASU Merit and Supplementary Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session online.
On JAMB CAPS and the School site, the list of admitted candidates has been posted and made public. Candidates who submitted for admission to the Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2021/2022 academic session can now see if they were accepted by the university.
How to Check Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Admission List Online
You can check either on the school (LASU) Portal or website or through JAMB CAPS Portal..
How to Find the Admissions List for LASU on the School Portal/Website
– Visit services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php to access the LASU admission portal.
– Fill up the required fields with your JAMB registration number and surname (make sure the ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER are UPPERCASE).
– To open your LASU account dashboard, click the ‘Submit’ button.
– Finally, look for the Check admission status link and click it to learn about your admission status at LASU.
How to Access the LASU Admissions List Through the Jamb Caps Portal or Website.
You can also check your admission status at Lagos State University through the JAMB admission status checking portal. To do so, follow the steps below:
– Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
– Use your username and password to access your Jamb profile.
– Scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and click it.
– Choose your exam year and fill in the required fields with your registration number.
– Finally, go to ‘Check Admission Status’ to see your admission status at LASU.
Admission is currently being processed; please check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
However, if you were one of the fortunate admitted candidates, you should proceed to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Any admitted candidate who does not accept admission on his JAMB profile will not appear on the JAMB matriculation list and would not be regarded admitted, nor will he be eligible to serve in the NYSC after graduation.
Read more articles @learnallpro.com.