In this blogpost, I’ll be showing you everything you need to know about Guidelines For NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation And Registration, including how to apply for NYSC Accreditation, how to register as a cyber cafe operator, the requirements, registration fee, and where to find a NYSC Accredited cyber cafe in Nigeria.
Guidelines For NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation And Registration
“NYSC Cyber Cafe Operators Accreditation” has been introduced by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
According to NYSC management, Cyber Café Operators (CBO) are important players in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), providing a variety of online services to both prospective and serving Corps members through the NYSC site.
To maintain the sanity of activity on the NYSC portal, interested CBOs must be NYSC accredited.
The NYSC will provide accredited Cyber café operators with quarterly training to keep them up to date on new features on the NYSC Integrated System (NIS) platform.
Objectives Of NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation
- To bring sanity in the NYSC online registration process.
- To encourage Cyber Café operators to work as partners with the NYSC.
- To weed out quacks amongst Cyber Café operators that perform online services for Prospective and serving Corps Members.
- Ensure effective monitoring of Cyber Café operators through the creation of Database of Cyber Café Operators.
- Promote error-free online registration for Prospective Corps Members
How To Register For NYSC Accreditation
Here is how to apply for NYSC Accreditation:
- Go to NYSC Cyber cafe operators Website via https://nysc.gov.ng/
- Register on the NYSC Cyber cafe operators website as well as upload of requisite documents as stipulated by the Scheme for approval.
- Issuance of provisional registration for successful Cyber Café Operators, pending inspection of company’s premises.
- Inspection of Premises/Verification of documents.
- Signing and submission of the Cyber Café Operators Agreement.
- Issuance of Certificate by NYSC to accredited Cyber Café Operators.
- Monitoring of accredited Cyber Café operators.
NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation Registration Fee
Fees for interested Cyber Café Operators (CBOs):
Expression-of-Interest fee – N5,000.
New Registration fee – N20,000.00.
Annual Renewal of Accreditation fee – N16,000.00
For services offered to prospective Corps members, Cyber Café operators are not to charge more than two thousand (N2,000.00) Naira (both Nigerian and Foreign-trained).
Benefits Of Registering With The NYSC
New business opportunities.
Partnership with NYSC.
Access to Technical Support from the NYSC.
Periodic Training by the NYSC.
Requirements For NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation
Interested Cyber Café Operators (CBOs) should go to the NYSC CBO Registration page and provide detailed information about their organization, as well as pay a non-refundable Expression-of-Interest (EOI) fee (N5,000).
The following are the requirements for NYSC Cyber Cafe Accreditation.:
Name of Business Owner
Name of Business
CAC Registration number
Date of Incorporation
CAC Certificate (upload)
Address of Cybercafé
Photo of Business Centre (Interior) (upload)
Local Government Area
The following details must be provided:
- Cybercafe operators must agree to the payment of Five thousand (N5,000) non–refundable expression of interest fee.
- Cybercafe operators will be able to make payments online (via Remita) and Print a Confirmation Page.
- Only Cyber cafe operators with successful payment of EoI will be added to the NYSC Cyber cafe operators database and proceed to the next stage.
- All communication between the NYSC and the Cybercafe operators will be done via a supplied functional email address created by the Cyber Cafe Operator.
Approval Of Application
The following information is required; the NYSC evaluates all applications (information and uploaded documents) and approves or disapproves them as necessary.
This is a quick process.
“Congratulations, your Application is Successful,” will be gotten after a successful application by the Cyber cafe operator.
This is followed by instructions for the following step in the process.
An email will be sent to the cyber cafe’s owner explaining why their application was denied. if their application is not accepted.
As a newly registered and approved CBO, the CBO pays the New Registration Fee of Twenty (N20,000) Naira via Remita. You will also have the option of printing “Confirmation of Successful Payment” or having a copy sent to your email address.
- As a cyber cafe operator or owner without your NYSC Permanent Access Code you can not register for NYSC or do correction of data on the NYSC Portal.
- NYSC Permanent Access Code lasts for a period of One (1) Year.
- At the commencement of the NYSC cyber cafe operators Accreditation Project, a time table will be published for inspection of all successfully registered CBOs. Afterwards, Inspection will be scheduled quarterly.
- NYSC will produce an Accreditation Certificate and send it via email to all successful registered and fully accredited cyber cafe operators.
- The Date of renewal of Accreditation is one (1) year after it is issued.
For further enquiry, please send email to [email protected] or WhatsApp message to +2349010008301