Gregory University Post-UTME/DE Form 2021: Cut-off Marks, Requirements. The Management of Gregory University has begun the sale of forms for admission into various programs of the school for 2021/2022 academic session. The forms are post-Utme, and Direct entry forms. Applicants interested in studying any of the under-listed courses at Gregory University either through utme or direct entry mode can now obtain the forms and register. See the list of courses, admission requirements, and how to apply here.
Gregory University Post-UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Gregory University Post-UTME/DE Form
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission, must have scored up to 160 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME. Jamb Result
Post UTME Screening Requirements
- 2021 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2021 JAMB SCORE
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
How to Apply
- Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng/postutme.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to to know when you admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly login with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there. Waec Registration
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do no lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
Candidates may wish to visit the campus for a tour of the University facilities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION Call: 08035827247, 08037333920, 08060705636, Or visit our website at www.gregoryuniversity.edu.ng Or E-mail: registrar@Gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng.