Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – Current information on Globacom Nigeria recruitment is available on this page. Information such as how to apply for Globacom Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate, Globacom Nigeria job description, application skills, requirements, and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead below for a successful application.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Globacom Limited Recruiting for 2021?
- How to apply for Globacom Limited Recruitment 2021?
- Has Globacom Limited Started Recruitment for 2021?
- Globacom Limited Official Recruitment Portal 2021?
- Globacom Limited Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2021?
- When is Globacom Limited 2021 Recruitment Deadline
A Brief Details about Globacom Limited
Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest-growing telecommunications company with over twenty-five million subscribers and subsidiaries in the Republic of Benin, Ghana, and other African countries.
At Globacom we hold our vision with very high esteem. This keeps us moving forward and pushes us to be the best while propelling us into the future. This vision is about you.
We have soared high in our aspiration to build Africa’s biggest and best telecommunications network with millions of subscribers in Nigeria and Ghana.
We have made history as the first single company to build a high-capacity submarine fiber-optic cable, popularly known as Glo-1, the first successful submarine cable from the United Kingdom to Nigeria.
As a result, broadband speeds and download rates have increased dramatically, resulting in major advancements in web technology.
We also welcome and suggest that you join Globacom because you share our passion and dedication to delivering telecoms solutions that make our lives simpler and safer.
Available Job Positions
In its quest to further strengthen its operations and consolidate its market leadership position, the Company desires to engage highly competent, talented, and self-motivated individuals for the vacant position below:
- Transmission Coordinator
- Architect, ICT & Digital
- Specialist, Solution Design
- Account Partner, Value Sales
- Supervisor Logistics Operations Officer
- Public Sector Manager
- Senior Customer Relationship Partner
- Integration Support Manager
- Customer Relationship Officer (TQM)
- Auditor – IT Audit
- Officer, Customer Support
- Manager, Regional Sales
- Vendor Management (Human Resource Advisor)
- Financial Operations Analyst
- Regional Security Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Are you a young, charming, confident, and intelligent person who is interested in building a career in a Retail Sales and Customer Services outlet? Then, this opportunity is for you.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Must be personable and amiable with a charming personality and good communication skills
- The ability to speak the local language of the location applied for will be an added advantage.
- Shortlisted candidates would need to sit for an Aptitude Test, which would be held in these Test Centres:- Abuja, Jos, Port Harcourt, Benin, Kaduna, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos.
- A token may be considered as a transport allowance for shortlisted candidates coming from outside the test location only.
How to Apply for Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2021
Follow the procedures outlined on this page to apply for Globacom recruitment via www.gloworld.com. See the steps below.
- First, visit the Glo recruitment page on https://www.gloworld.com/
- Then scroll down and CLICK ABOUT US then CAREER or click here https://www.gloworld.com/ng/about-us/careers/
- Send your Applications to the given email as described on the website
- Fill in your name and details as required.
- Also, visit Your email address to confirm your email
- Now, visit the Glo career page again with the above details and submit your CV as required.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2021
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Globacom Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or a face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Hence, if you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Globacom Limited Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.