FUTO Post UTME form 2020/2021 – On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about FUTO Post UTME form including how much the admission form costs, where and how to purchase the form, admission requirements (O’level and UTME) to apply for the admission form, when FUTO Post UTME portal will open for application on www.futo.edu.ng, the application closing date, the examination dates, cut off mark, Post UTME subjects and the latest news update.
In fact, I won’t stop there.
I will also give you more facts on FUTO Post UTME such as the the documents you need to apply, number of exam questions, what the examination looks like and every other thing you need to know.
So, let’s begin right away.
Before you even start thinking of applying for the form, make sure you have checked the requirement carefully and you are eligible to apply to avoid stories that touch later.
In fact, it is not about JAMB result only. There are at least 3 other requirements which you can find below.
FUTO Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
To be eligible to apply for FUTO Post UTME 2020 admission form, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have chosen FUTO as your first choice institution during JAMB registration.
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
NOTE: Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Once you meet these basic requirements, you can apply for FUTO Post UTME admission form in 2020.
That leads us to the next question.
Is FUTO Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME form for 2020 admission process is not out yet.
However, it is expected that the form will come out very soon.
That’s not all, I have more for you.
When Will FUTO Post Form 2020/21 Be Out?
Normally, FUTO Post UTME form will come out in July.
Last year, the application on FUTO portal began in July.
This year, it may be delayed since the Covid-19 pandemic disrupted the academic calendar of many schools.
How Much Is FUTO Admission Form 2020/2021
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, with some additional bank charges.
FUTO Cut Off Mark 2020
FUTO JAMB cut off mark for 2020 admission exercise is 180.
In other words, you must have scored a minimum of 180 in this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) before you can apply for FUTO admission form.
NOTE: Scoring 180 does not guarantee admission in all courses in FUTO.
Some courses are more competitive and you must have scored high in UTME to stand a chance of gaining admission.
If you scored lesser than the score that gives you a chance of gaining admission, it will be very smart to change your course/institution now.
If you are unsure of what to change to, feel free to ask below. I am ready to guide you.
FUTO Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
If you intend to gain admission directly into 200L in FUTO, then this information is for you.
If you are not applying for FUTO direct entry admission form, move to the next heading below to see how to FUTO Post UTME registration will be done once it is out.
Candidates seeking admission into the University through Direct Entry should posses, in addition to ordinary level and JAMB requirements, one of the followings:
- Advanced Level (A/Level)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions.
In addition to these, you are to ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before the deadline which will be stated later.
Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For now, FUTO direct entry admission form is not out yet too.
I will update this post immediately the form is out on FUTO portal.
How To Apply For FUTO Post UTME Form 2020/21
The application will be done online by candidates on the Undergraduate admission portal which is www.futo.edu.ng.
Like I said earlier, the portal is not open yet.
Once it opens, I will update this post to inform you. Drop a comment below so that you don’t miss out.
Here are the things you need to do to apply successfully without any issue:
- First, you are to visit the University website www.futo.edu.ng once the portal is open
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2019.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FUTO Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for FUTO Post UTME screening will be in July, 2020 (if everything goes the way it normally is).
Usually, you will be able to check your examination date on the admission portal.
The specific time, venue and date for each candidate will be communicated in due course.
Also, don’t forget to drop a comment below to be updated once the form is out. Please, share the post with others to avoid misinformation.
pls I want to be informed oooo