The news just got to us that FUTO admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Here is how to check your admission status, to know if you are admitted or not.
Aspirant of the federal university of technology owerri can now check the school admission list, this came after the school admission board announced to the public that it has released it’s merit (1st) and 2nd list.
To be sure your name is on the admission list, you must have meet up with the school admission requirements.
Continue Reading: Jamb specific cut off mark for FUTO
FUTO ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2020
Federal university of technology owerri, is a technological university.
The university releases departmental cut off mark for various courses after it has conducted it’s post utme.
Only one mistake can spoil everything, so make sure you do everything right.
Here are the admission requirements every aspirants must meet.
1. Any candidate aspiring for the federal university of technology must have scored above 180 in the 2020 utme.
2. Must have at least credit in his or her o level exam be it waec/neco/gce/nabteb etc.
3. Must have score above 50 in the post utme, as post utme is over 100.
4. Must have put in the right jamb subject combination for their chosen course.
5. Must have uploaded his or her o level result on jamb portal.
Even at this some people course might be changed due to the school’s admission quota.
Check Out: How to upload o level result on jamb site
FUTO ADMISSION LIST 2020/2021
Any candidate who have meet up with following requirements above are qualified to check the admission of the institution.
And you must also be sure you have beaten your departmental cut off mark.
Note: FUTO Releases departmental cut off mark, you must beat your DEPARTMENTAL cut off before you can be on the admission list
You can check the admission list through your jamb caps or through your school portal.
Also Read: Does FUTO accept second choice candidates
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION LIST THROUGH THE JAMB PORTAL
1. Visit (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/)
2. Login to your jamb caps by inputting your email address and password.
3. Make sure you are using chrome and put your chrome browser on desktop mode.
4. Click on check admission list.
5. At your top left,you will see a list of options, click on check admission status.
We at learnallpro are happy for you.
The next thing to do is to accept your admission.
Click on the link to see how to accept your admission.
Not admitted yet?
Admission is not over yet as more names will be released in subsequent batches, also you can check the school portal.
Read Also: Jamb result checking portal for 2020 candidates
HOW TO CHECK FUTO ADMISSION LIST ON SCHOOL PORTAL
1. Click on the link below to visit the school admission portal.
2. Enter the required details.
3. Click on submit.
Not yet admitted still?
The list are being released as admission is still on.
More list will be released in the coming weeks.
Was this article helpful?
Do you have questions or enquiry?
Let us know in the comments box,we would reply as soon as possible.
Thanks for visiting learnallpro.