FUNAAB Post UTME form 2020/2021 – On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about FUNAAB Post UTME form including how much the admission form costs, where and how to purchase the form, admission requirements (O’level and UTME) to apply for the admission form, when FUNAAB Post UTME portal will open for application on www.unaab.edu.ng, the application closing date, the examination dates, cut off mark and the latest news update.
In fact, I won’t stop there.
I will also give you more facts on FUNAAB Post UTME such as the the documents you need to apply, number of exam questions, what the examination looks like and every other thing you need to know.
So, let’s begin right away.
Before you even start thinking of applying for the form, make sure you have checked the requirement carefully and you are eligible to apply to avoid stories that touch later.
First, I will begin with FUNAAB cut off mark.
Then, I will show you the complete admission requirements, Post UTME form price, FUNAAB Direct Entry form, how to apply on the admission portal, examination date and every other thing you need to know.
It is important that you know the requirement for your course first.
If at any point it is discovered that you do NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
FUNAAB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
First, you must score a minimum of 180 in JAMB UTME.
Some courses however have higher cut off mark in FUNAAB (See the complete cut off mark breakdown below).
FUNAAB Courses With 180 Cut Off Mark
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
FUNAAB Courses With 200 Cut Off Mark
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
NOTE: Candidates who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested.
Such candidates are required to fill change of course form on JAMB portal to be eligible.
FUNAAB Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
The PDF file below contains the O’level and JAMB UTME admission requirements for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
Check for the O’level and UTME requirements for your course in the PDF above carefully before you proceed.
And that leads us to the next question.
Is FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME form for 2020 admission process is not out yet.
However, it is expected that the form will come out very soon.
That’s not all, I have more for you.
When Will FUNAAB Post Form 2020/21 Be Out?
Normally, FUNAAB Post UTME form will come out very soon.
For now, drop a comment below so that you will be updated as soon as the form is out.
How Much Is FUNAAB Admission Form 2020/2021
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, with some additional bank charges.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
If you intend to gain admission directly into 200L in FUNAAB, then this information is for you.
If you are not applying for FUNAAB direct entry admission form, move to the next heading below to see how to FUNAAB Post UTME registration will be done once it is out.
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution.
At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
In addition to these, you should ensure that their Academic Transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB not later than the deadline date which will be stated later.
Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For now, FUNAAB direct entry admission form is not out yet too.
I will update this post immediately the form is out on FUNAAB portal.
How To Apply For FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2020/21
The application will be done online by candidates on the Undergraduate admission portal which is www.unaab.edu.ng.
Like I said earlier, the portal is not open yet.
Once it opens, I will update this post to inform you. Drop a comment below so that you don’t miss out.
The application will be in two (2) stages:
Stage A (Expression of Interest): By inputting your 10-digit JAMB Registration Number, a form is displayed to obtain basic information about you which will be used to generate your Pre-Admission Screening Application Invoice of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only excluding REMITA charges.
Print the Invoice and proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) for payment, or pay Online through Internet Banking or Debit Card.
Stage B (Application): At this stage your bio-data, photographs, academic records and other relevant information are collected over several pages. Ensure you save each page as you proceed.
- Once you are eligible, proceed to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, www.admission.unaab.edu.ng and click on “Apply for Admission“.
- Next, enter your JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states your Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- You should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, you are to proceed to admission.unaab.edu.ng and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- You are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, you are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Next, you should print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
You can logout at any stage of the process and pick up from where you stopped later.
On the last page (Acknowledgement Page) you will be required to confirm the accuracy of the information supplied. Ensure you carefully review your entry before submission.
Note that after submission, you CANNOT readily make any alteration. On submission, print your generated Application Form
FUNAAB Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for FUNAAB Post UTME screening will be in September, 2020.
Usually, you will be able to check your examination date on the admission portal.
The specific time, venue and date for each candidate will be communicated in due course.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08173583131, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Also, don’t forget to drop a comment below to be updated once the form is out. Please, share the post with others to avoid misinformation.