I’m happy to announce to you that FUNAAB admission list for 2020/2021 is now out on portal.
scroll down to see how to check federal university agriculture abeokuta admission list 2020 (funaab).
It has been announced that funaab has released it’s admission list, this came after the just concluded post utme few weeks ago.
The list contains names of utme and direct entry candidate who have been offered provisional admission Into the institution.
Are you an aspirant of FUNAAB?
Do you want to check the school admission list or check the school admission requirements?
Well you are the right path.
You should know that funaab is one of the best agricultural university in West Africa, gaining admission requires doing extremely well in your jamb and post utme.
We would give you insights on funaab admission requirements, so you are sure your name is on the list.
Check Out: Jamb change of course form closing date
FUNAAB ADMISSION Requirements 2020
Funaab is one of the federal university with cheap school fee that is one of the reasons it’s very competitive.
Getting to know the school requirements will help you know your stands.
1. Any candidate aspiring for the federal university of agriculture abeokuta must have scored above 180 in the 2020 utme.
2. Must have at least credit in his or her o level exam be it waec/neco/gce/nabteb etc.
3. Must have score above 50 in the post utme, as the post utme is over 100
4. Must have put in the right jamb subject combination for their chosen course.
5. Applicant must have uploaded his or her o level result on jamb portal.
Continue Reading: Jamb Uploading of Result closing date
FUNAAB ADMISSION LIST 2020/2021
Any candidate who have meet up with following requirements above are qualified to check the admission of the institution.
And you must also be sure you have beaten your cut off mark.
You can check the admission list through your jamb caps or through your school portal.
Also Read: Jamb 2020 cut off point for FUNAAB
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION LIST THROUGH THE JAMB PORTAL
1. Visit (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/)
2. Login to your jamb caps by inputting your email address and password.
3. Make sure you are using chrome and put your chrome browser on desktop mode.
4. Click on check admission list.
5. At your top left,you will see a list of options, click on check admission status.
We at learnallpro are happy for you.
The next thing to do is to accept your admission.
Click on the link to see how to accept your admission.
Not admitted yet?
Once you beat your composite score you will be admitted, just keep hoping or check the school portal if you have been admitted.
Kindly Read: Jamb 2020 Result Checker For Candidates
HOW TO CHECK FUNAAB ADMISSION LIST ON SCHOOL PORTAL
Follow these simple and easy steps below.
2. Type in your jamb registration number.
3. Click on the submit button.
Not still admitted?
More list are coming.
Keep hoping and keep praying.
Was this article helpful?
Do you have questions?
Do let us know in the comments box!