Now that fulokoja admission list is out for 2020/2021 academic session here is the latest method to check it on the portal.
This to let candidates who passed through fulokoja post utme or screening know that their admission status portal has been opened.
There are two basic methods of checking fulokoja admission list which i will show you in this post.
You selected the federal university lokoja as your first or second choice in jamb, you registered for the post utme exam, you passed through the screening, now is the time to see if you have been offered admission or not.
Continue Reading: How to pass post utme exam »
How To Check 2020 Fulokoja Admission List on Admission Portal
Do you know you can check your admission status on fulokoja admission portal?
Let me show you the easy way to do it.
What you are going to need is your jamb registration number.
1. Go to Fulokoja admission status checking portal at [https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/].
2. Enter your jamb registration number and make sure it’s correct (Double check it before the step 3).
3. Click on the green button below the form that says “Login“.
4. You can now check if you have been admitted or not after you have successfully logged in to fulokoja portal.
5. You can alternatively use the jamb caps method, scroll down to see how.
- How to change your course in 2020
- Fuoye admission list 2020/2021 checker
- Unilag second batch admission list
- How to login to jamb efacility
How To Check Fulokoja 2020 Admission Status on Jamb Caps
You can also check on jamb central admission processing system.
Here is how to do it.
1. Login to jamb portal via [www.jamb.org.ng] using your email address and jamb password.
2. Scroll down and find the box that has the “check admission status” on it.
3. Click on it, and check your admission status.
4. If you have been offered admission you will see it there. If your course has been changed, you will also find it there.
5. Use any of these two methods to check federal university lokoja admission list.
- How to upload your o level results
- Steps to print original jamb result
- Was your waec result withheld
- How to make money as a student in naija
Fulokoja Admission Requirements 2020/21
These are the major requirements for admission into Federal University Lokoja whether you are going through direct entry or UTME.
- You should be at least 16 years of age.
- You should have at least 5 credit passes in your o level result including English language and mathematics.
- Your subject combination in jamb should be the correct one for your course.
- You must have uploaded your o level result on jamb portal.
- You should passed the jamb and departmental cut off mark for your course.
- You should have picked fulokoja as your first choice institution in jamb 2020.
- You should not use o level result with more than two sittings.
Read More: Does fulokoja accept second choice
What To Do After Getting Admitted ?
Have you been admitted now? If yes, congratulations to you.
You should proceed to pay the acceptance fee as soon as possible.
Fulokoja acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session is ten thousand naira (₦10,000).
You won’t be able to pay the school fees until you pay the acceptance fee.
If you have not been given admission, keep checking using the two methods i explained above.
If you have found this post helpful, share it with your friends and other fulokoja aspirants like you.
Do you have any questions you want an answer to? Leave a comment below.