Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has partnered with the George Coumantaros foundation in collaboration with American Farm School (AFS) and Perrotis college to award postgraduate degree scholarships to Nigerians. The scheme is created to attract progressive, and education-minded students across Nigeria for its postgraduate scholarship program.
The Program affords stipulated financial assistance to deserving and needful Nigerian students at the postgraduate level with the aim of driving academic excellence and a sustainable education process in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) – George Coumantaros Scholarship Courses
- New Food Product and Business Development
- Marketing for the Agro-Food Sector
- Sustainable Agriculture and management
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) – George Coumantaros Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Provide First Degree Certificate from a Nigerian Public University
- Upload two referral letters from credible and verifiable persons
- Multi-level screening
- Must be able to provide First Degree transcript upon request
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) – George Coumantaros Scholarship Benefits
- The postgraduate scholarship is a two-year program to be awarded to 2 successful candidates and a two-year internship at FMN (Innovation, Food sector, or Agro-Allied) if the candidates meet the selection criteria. The internship will be project-specific, and the interns will have a mentor for the duration of the program.
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) – George Coumantaros Scholarship Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Entry opens on the 1st of June 2022. Closing date for entry will be the 15th of June 2022. After these dates no further entries will be permitted.