Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance Procedure for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission acceptance fee payment and clearance procedure.
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Details
- Click on ‘2022/2023 UTME/ DE Admission Status’ Link to Print/Reprint your admission status, so that you can retrieve your STUDENT ID.
- Go to the school portal – https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/accpt/ – to continue to the Acceptance Fee Payment page.
- Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
- Enter your STUDENT ID
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
- A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the University.
Note: To access your school email,
- Visit the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
- Click on the Student link on the website
- A page is displayed showing Student Resources. Scroll down and click on Student e-mail. Alternatively, you can go to www.gmail.com
- Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
- Click on the inbox to retrieve the eportal password sent to your email. (Note: If there is no password in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the password)
- Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng)
- Enter your Student ID and the eportal password from the email.
- Click on the Login button
- Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
- Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
Deadline: Not Specified yet.
FUTMINNA Clearance Procedure
- Click on Student Link and scroll down to select ‘e-portal’
- Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
- Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
- Click on Academic Record to upload credentials
- Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven(7) result boxes provided
- All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First O’level Result, Second O’level Result (Optional), Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin).
- Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
- The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
- The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
- Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
- Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.