Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice and scored 170 and above (220 and above for MBBS) are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form
The Admission Screening Exercise of Federal University Lokoja (FUL) for the 2022/2023 academic session will be online (non-appearance). Candidates’ O’level result(s), and UTME scores will be evaluated. The University admissions portal – www.fulokoja.edu.ng will be opened from Monday, September 19, 2022., for Candidates to submit their personal and academic details for the online screening exercise.
Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Click on Biodata and update your personal information and examination record(s).
- UTME Candidates: Update your personal information and examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year, and grades).
(Please note that upload of wrong O’level result(s) details (i.e., exam no., type & year) will lead to automatic disqualification).
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR; or
- CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the payment page on the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
- Proceed to the Post-UTME Screening page.
- Select your most preferred choice of programme from the drop-down list of courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Please note that you will be screened based on your most-preferred choice of programme. Also, note that your UTME and O’level subjects must qualify you for your most preferred choice of programme.
- (Please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja)
- Next, select the 5 O’level subjects that match your choice of programme.
- Carefully upload a fresh O’level Examination Scratch Card detail for verification.
- (Please note that upload of wrong O’level Examination Scratch Card detail will lead to automatic disqualification. You are allowed to use the scratch card once, to verify your result).
- Wait for confirmation of result verification.
- Once your O’level result(s) has/have been confirmed, proceed to print out the result of the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
- THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level and UTME Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result(s) may apply but should note that only those with O’level result(s) will be considered for admission once the admissions process begins.