The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe State, for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) admission list is now available online.
How to Check Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Admission List
Currently, the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- STEP 1: To access your FUGASHUA admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the FUGASHUA first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all that made it to the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) admission list for the 2021/2022 session