Federal Government Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal.
Federal Government recruitment 2021 application update! The federal government of Nigeria workforce has announced massive job recruitment intake for all graduates and non-graduates.
Read more about all federal agencies in Nigeria entry qualifications, requirements, deadlines and relevant update for job seekers. Explore carefully…
BOOKMARK HERE to stay frequently updated.
The Nigerian Federal Government Recruitment 2021 is for graduates and non-graduates who are willing to put in their effort to work. Follow the guidelines provided on this page for the proper application process.
N/B: Be ascertain that this information is only for zealous Nigerian graduates and non-graduates who desire to work for the Federal Government of Nigeria (FG) in 2021.
We quite understand the difficulties out there in finding a good-paying job, that’s why we provided this guide to ease the stress. BOOKMARK this page to stay updated.
IMPORTANT! It’s pertinent to understand that, online job application for Federal Government Recruitment in Nigeria is 100% FREE!. No fee or commission is attached.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most asked questions about the Federal Government of Nigeria job vacancies include:
- Is the federal government 2021 job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 federal government (FG) vacancy form?
- latest federal government job in Nigeria
- federal government recruitment of teachers
- When will FG start 2021 Recruitment?
- I need FG 2021 Recruitment updates,
- how to access the federal government recruitment portal?
- How can I apply for FG Recruitment 2021? Just to list a few.
These were most of the top queries and comments from our support team. For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened every job seeker as regards Federal Government recruitment 2021.
Due to the lack of job opportunities for Nigerian graduates, the Federal government of Nigeria has provided good-paying jobs for unemployed Nigerians. All unemployed Nigerians are advised to register at the Federal government Jobs initiative Portal.
The registration will help the government to collect up-to-date data of unemployed Nigerians in other to connect job seekers with Government stakeholders for existing vacancies in the government state parastatal.
This was disclosed in a statement signed by the Deputy Director, Information & Public Relations, National Directorate of Employment (NDE), Edmund Onwuliri on Monday.
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) has begun recruitment into some ministries and agencies, urging all unemployed Nigerians with the requisite qualifications to apply online.
A notice from the commission on Thursday listed the ministries having vacancies as Federal Ministry of Information, Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Justice, Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments, and Bureau of Public Procurement.
The Commission said the job type is full time and are for graduates with OND, HND, BA/BSc. It listed the locations as Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti.
Also, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara Job Field Administration/Secretarial General.
The Commission directed applicants to apply online through www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
The applicants are also directed to collect FCSC forms from chairmen of the states civil service commissions in the geo-political zones: North-West Kaduna, North-East Yola, North–Central and FCT Mabushi Abuja, South-East Owerri, South-South Port Harcourt, and South-West Ibadan.
The registration, according to NDE DP, is in accordance with the National Directorate of Employment’s (NDE) third mandate, which mandates it to “obtain and retain a data bank on employment and vacancies in the country with a view to serving as a clearinghouse to connect job seekers with vacancies in coordination with other government agencies.”.
N/B: Online Registration of unemployed Nigerians by the Federal government has started (The registration exercise first started in April and continues).
Current Federal Governments Job Positions
The Government of Nigeria with the assistance of the UNDP has secured funding through the Global Environment Facility (GEE) to implements projects that would foster sustainability and resilience in Nigeria’s agricultural production.
The goal of the five-year project is to enhance the long-term sustainability and resilience of food production systems in Nigeria, building greater community resilience to climate risks and other shocks that drive food insecurity.
The project is seeking qualified individuals to be recruited in the Project Management Unit (PMU).
1. Federal Economy Agencies Jobs in Nigeria
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Debt Management Office (DMO)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC)
- Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
- National Council on Privatisation (NCP)
- National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
- National Pension Commission PenCom(PenCom)
- National Planning Commission (NPC)
- National Sugar Development Council(NSDC)
- Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC)
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC)
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC)
- Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM Bank)
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority(NEPZA)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
2. Governments Agricultural Jobs in Nigeria
Below are lists of the Agricultural agencies in Nigeria that may likely recruit this 2021. See the list’s below
- National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
- National Veterinary Research Institute(NVRI)
- Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation(NAIC)
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NRCRI)
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
- Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
- Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR)
- Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)
- National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)
3. Federal Aviation Agencies Jobs
You can see the list’s of all the agencies under Nigerian aviation that may likely recruit thus 2020:
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)
- Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
4. Jobs in Communication Agencies
Do you have the right communication skills? can you address the public very well?
If yes, you can keep your eyes on any of the under-listed Federal Government Agencies for current recruitment opportunities. See the list’s below:
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT)
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
- National Frequency Management Council.
5. Education/Teaching Federal Government Jobs
Below are lists of all the education-related agencies that may likely recruit this 2021. You can quickly see the list’s below:
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- National Teachers Institute (NTI)
- National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
- West African Examination Council (WAEC)
6. Federal Energy Jobs
Do you have skills or are you an experienced energy worker? Would you like to work in any Federal Government energy agencies this year? If yes, kindly take a look at the agencies below:
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL)
- Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
- National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
- Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN)
- Rural Electrification Agency (REA)
- Transmission Company of Nigeria
7. Government Environmental Agencies Jobs
If you want to in keeping Nigeria clean, then you should consider getting a job in any of the under-listed environmental agencies in Nigeria.
Take your time and read through the list below very well.
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA)
- Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN)
- National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA)
- National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
- National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA)
8. Federal Government Health/Medical Jobs
Are you a certified health practitioner? If yes, then you can go through the under-listed agencies to know if there’s any available vacancies for you.
Before you can be allowed to work in any of the under-listed Federal health Agencies in Nigeria, you’ll first have to provide a valid licence.
- National Health Insurance Scheme – (NHIS) (www.nhis.gov.ng)
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS(NACA)
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
- Nigerian Institute of Medical Research(NIMR)
9. Judiciary Jobs
Are you a legal Practitioner? Would you like to get a job in any federal judiciary agency in Nigeria in 2020? If yes, kindly take your time and for through the lists of Nigerian judiciaries where you can Apply for the latest job vacancy.
See the list’s below:
- National Judicial Council (NJC)
- Federal Judicial Service Commission(FJSC)
- National Judicial Institute (NJI)
10. Maritime Jobs
This section discusses lists of Nigerian maritime agencies Jobs under the watchful eyes of the Nigerian Federal government. Getting a job here means good salary. The Maritime salary structure will be diffused soon here.
For now, kindly see all the agencies you can submit your CV for employment purpose below:
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
- Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC)
11. News/Media Jobs
Do you have good skills in journalism? Are you a certified writer? If yes, you can now see lists of all Nigerian Federal Government Media Agencies where you can get the latest federal government jobs in Nigeria in 2020.
- Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON)
- News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
- Nigerian Press Council (NPC)
- Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
12. Science and Technology Jobs
We’ve listed all the science and technology agencies where you can easily get high paying jobs in Nigeria today. If you’d like to know the Agencies, kindly view the lists below:
- National Agency For Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI)
- National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)
- National Centre for Remote Sensing, Jos (NCRS)
- National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP)
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority(NNRA)
- Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC)
- Nigerian Communications Satellite Ltd(NIGCOMSAT)
- National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM)
13. Water Resources Vacancies
Take your time and see lists of all water resources Federal Government agencies where you can submit your CV for job/employment/replacement. See the list’s below:
- Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA)
- Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission (NIWRC)
- National Water Resources Institute (NWRI)
- River Basin Development Authorities (RBDA’s)
14. Other Nigerian Federal Government Agencies Jobs
Below are lists of other Federal government jobs you can register online or offline. See the listing below:
- Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC)
- Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB)
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)
- Consumer Protection Council (CPC)
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
- Federal Character Commission (FCC)
- Federal Housing Authority (FHA)
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACoN)
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)
- National Boundary Commission
- National Council of Arts and Culture(NCAC)
- National Economic Reconstruction Fund(NERFUND)
- National Emergency Management Agency(NEMA)
- National Hajj Commission of Nigeria(NaHCON)
- National Human Rights Commission(NHRC)
- National Identity Management Commission(NIMC)
- National Institute for Hospitality Tourism(NIHOTOUR)
- National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- National Orientation Agency (NOA)
- National Poverty Eradication Programme(NAPEP)
- National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC)
- National Sports Commission (NSC)
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI)
- Nigeria Institute of Building (NIOB)
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission(NCPC)
- Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation(NTDC)
- Public Complaints Commission
- Surveyors Council Of Nigeria
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS)
- Nigeria Custom service (NCS)
- Nigeria Civil Defence and Security corps
Why You Should Apply for FG Recruitments
The registration will make it easy to fix appropriate unemployed candidates with vacancies in the public and private sectors. To ascertain if the federal government’s massive recruitment 2021 is up and kicking, reach out to the official recruitment website @ http://www.jobsforall.ng/or visit this page frequently.
The Jobs For All platform was developed primarily to connect the unemployed with job opportunities. The portal facilitates the registration of job seekers, Employers, skill providers, etc.
Current Vacant Positions
♦ Programme Coordinator
Jobs for all Head Office
Head Quarter Office
Plot 1529, Nouakchott Street,
Wuse Zone 1, Abuja,
When is FG Recruitment Deadline?
Federal Government (FG) of Nigeria recruitment is currently ongoing. No DEADLINE as been announced yet. We will definitely inform everyone via email once we get updates on this topic. Make sure you BOOKMARK this page.
DISCLAIMER! The learnallpr Team does not have any influence or affiliation on the ongoing registration. We are providing the relevant information job seekers need to know about their vacancies application.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any questions as regards Federal Government Recruitment 2021, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.