FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition Topics, Eligibility & Rules
Topic: Advancing the Frontiers of Possibilities for Safe, Secure and Profitable Air Transport in Nigeria
Who is Eligible
- The essay competition is open to Federal Ministry of Aviation, FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, AIB, NIMET staff.
- The Competition is open to all aviation professionals
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrant must submit an essay in PDF through the link above
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualified if they fail to meet these requirements.
FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition Prizes
A sponsored overseas training
- First Runner-up: N150,000
- Second Runner-up: N100,000
How to Enter FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: